The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Carol Jepson

Registered
Reaction score
Brenna (A Touch of Class) and Walter (A Touch of the North) had 5 lovely babies this morning. We have 4 girls and 1 boy :wub: :wub: What a mixture, we have a black girl, blue girl, red brindle with black mask girl and a silver brindle girl :wub: and one red brindle parti boy for me :wub: :wub:

we are so pleased for you carol and barry we know how much you wanted your own boy :huggles: hope brenna is resting now dont know about you two but im tired out :lol: cant wait to see pictures hurry up barry its driving us mad (w00t)

oh brilliant news carol (w00t) :thumbsup: and what a mixture of colours,lucky i didnt wait now otherwise we would have been fighting over the boy (w00t)

good luck with them and looking forward to seeing them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

congrats to brenna .she kept everyone waiting (w00t) .sounds a nice mixture at least you dont have to choose now,she made your mind up :luck:

Congratulations Carol and well done Brenna.

Can't wait to see the pics.

well done walter and brenna so pleased for you carol love grandmotherwcrch vc deadly nightshade

:cheers: Congrats to you all! What a lovely mix of colours too. Looking forward to pics :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) carol and barry im so pleased for you :cheers: :cheers:

1 little boy so you dont even have to pick :thumbsup: thanks for the 30 minute updates this morining (w00t) , mum was hanging about by the phone (w00t)

cant wait for pics barry.......hint....hint :- "

julie+elisha :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Carol Jepson said:
Brenna (A Touch of Class) and Walter (A Touch of the North) had 5 lovely babies this morning.  We have 4 girls and 1 boy  :wub:   :wub:   What a mixture, we have a black girl, blue girl, red brindle with black mask girl and a silver brindle girl  :wub:   and one red brindle parti boy for me  :wub:   :wub:

Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see the puppies! How exciting.

Congratulations Brenna & Walter :cheers:

So pleased that everything went so well, & another lovely mixed litter. :thumbsup: :D

Come on Barry, I think you are slacking :lol: Get some pics on now!!

Wooo hooo more puppies (w00t) Well done Brenna, with a bit of help from Walter. We need to see pics very very very soon :thumbsup:

Congratulations - you must be over the moon. A nice pedigree they'll have too, with some of my favourite dogs in it :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations Carol, glad you got your brindle you said you wanted one like Diamond Geezer remember :- "

Good luck with the girls and there new owners :thumbsup:

congratualtions so glad you got your boy

good luck

x

Well done everyone :thumbsup: Great news lot,s and lot,s of :luck: with them stress over now enjoy

Chris and Norman x x

Congratulations :cheers: Grandad Jasper(VC Texas Tea) and Granny Xena(Cosmic Carina) are very proud. Is your boy the same as Xena look's wise then? Come on where's the pics

Ohh ....Congratulations ...... A very tempting litter ...... Come on wheres the pics :D

will put better pics soon as :thumbsup:

Picture_435.jpg

Back