The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Breeding Pair Of Whippets

Well done to all involved in these 2's placement :huggles: .......and Congrats Lesley and Andy on your new charges :thumbsup: (bet you keep them :D :wub: ) .....

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Here's a pic for you I will take more later :D
ok give me them back

(w00t)

DSC_0020-3.jpg

masta said:
*Lesley* said:
Here's a pic for you I will take more later :D
ok give me them back

(w00t)

DSC_0020-3.jpg

I know it's spooky ain't it, you would have laughed because Jordan kept calling Bracken, Kass and he's a boy (w00t) I think it's because before we got them I was telling him that a blue whippet looks like Kass :lol:the girl is called Meg :wub:

And hannah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae said:
Well done Lesley  

They look like they are getting settled and turning into proper whippets , on the sofa  :D

How is Andrew managing to walk 6 of them?  (w00t)

What are their names? 

:luck:   to them finding a home together.....unless they already have ofcourse  :- :teehee:

He took them all to the woods tonight Rae but he kept them on the lead while the others ran about and he said they were fine I was going to go but my niece came, anyway he coped :lol: now he knows how you feel :D

Bracken and Meg :wub:

Well Done Leslie, :cheers: they look gorgeous :wub:

If only I didn't already have five :( That little Meg :wub: :wub:

OMG! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I know that if I had them I would keep them but I've been told that 8 is enough! :luck: :luck: :luck: to you all.

Well done Lesley and everyone concerned :cheers: Hope they find a loving forever home :luck:

After several lengthy conversations with Lesley we feel that in the dogs best interest these two would be best re-homed together.

Well done lesley for fostering them and well done daledogs for spoting them advertised.

If it hadnt been for the rescue fund being there and available this might not have been possible.

So come on K9's we need to find a forever home for this lovely pair :wub: before I get the blame for Lesley having even more whippets!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dawn I already blame you for everything anyway because you lead me to my first :teehee:

They have found the sofa as you can see in the pic(I'll do some more today)so now I am lucky to find a seat at all, never mind I'll sit on the hard dining chairs :blink: o:)

Bracken is coming out of his shell now and isn't as timid he's quiet and laid back and is happy sitting with you or the other dogs, Meg I just found out when I went outside has swiped herself one of Andy's sweatshirts from the washing basket so she can lay on it out there, :eek: o:)

They are very cuddly together and seem very close thats why with the upheavle they've already had they need to stay together,if you think you would like to give these two a forever home please think about the decision because it needs to be just that 'forever' I don't know how many times they have been moved around :unsure: :( but they are enjoying the settled life with lots of attention .

They would make someone lovely pets and if I didn't have 4 already I would have no qualms about keeping them myself judging on what i have seen so far :wub: :wub: but I do have to go back to work soon and my mum in law is a god send but I don't want to send her mad :wacko:

Well done Lesley, and let's not forget Andy! :thumbsup:

The black and white looks gorgeous! But I would say that! :- "

Oooooooooooooooo, just caught up with this Lesley! Well done you lot, so glad the dosh was there to rescue this lovely pair. They are very scrummy :wub:

I hope they find a loving home. I'm sure it won't be long before some-one snaps them up. It is sad to think they were advertised in that way though. Poor things :(

Good luck Lesley :luck: I bet it will be heart-breaking to let them go :- "

how did i miss this ? (w00t)

what a lucky pair of whippet to have been spotted and rescued by k9ers :thumbsup:

if i hear of anyone who would make suitable new parents for these two i'll send them your way :)

just curious, coz you know what i'm like about blue's and blacks :wub: but do you know the breeding of these two?

Lesley,they look absolutely lovely :wub: :wub:

I just want to say a HUGE thankyou to you for getting these two,you're a star :huggles:

I bet you're going to be very upset when they are re-homed :(

Few more pics :D

Meg :wub:

meg2.jpg

Bracken :wub:

bracken2.jpg

Both together :huggles:

brackenandmeg.jpg

They seem to be becoming more confidant of functioning seperatley although you can't beat another whippet to cuddle up to :D

Bracken and Sienna (w00t) she must be coming round :lol:

si_and_bracken.JPG

Just seen this thread. Well done to all concerned for helping out these pair, here's hoping for a brilliant home to come up soon :luck:

Awww :wub: :wub: brings tears to my eyes to see those dogs so happy.

Wish I could have them - they are a lovely pair. :wub: :wub: I bet you are having a great time Lesley. :thumbsup:

Good luck to whoever re-homes them - :luck: :luck:

Sienna has good taste snuggling up with a blue boy :huggles:

his face does remind me a bit of our Alf :wub:

OH GOD,THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS :wub: :wub: I,M JUST SO PLEASE THEY ARE IN THE RIGHT HANDS AT THE MOMENT,I JUST HATE TO THINK WHO WOULD OF HAD THEM :angry: USING THEM AS BREEDING MACHINES,HAVING LITTER AFTER LITTER(PUPPIES ENDING UP WITH ANYBODY)AND THOSE TWO WOULD OF END UP BEING UNWANTED.

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE LESLEY,DAWN AND DEBS [/SIZE]

I,M JUST GLAD I SPOTTED THE ADVERT DAWN :sweating:

Back