The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Breeding Pair Of Whippets

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) SOMEONE IS ADVERTISING A BREEDING PAIR OF WHIPPETS THE DOG IS 15 MONTHS AND THE BITCH IS 18 MONTHS (w00t)

WHY ARE THEY BEING ADVERTISE AS A BREEDING PAIR???????THE BITCH IS ONLY JUST 18 MONTHS OLD :rant: :rant: I HOPE SHE HAS NOT HAD A LITTER ALREADY :rant:

I FIND THIS IS A BIT SICKENING AND ENCOURAGING UNNESSARY BREEDING AND SEEING £££££££££££ SIGNS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

now that is one thing i do agree on,thats all we need more bullets for the rspca cruelty club

daledogs said:
(w00t) SOMEONE IS ADVERTISING A BREEDING PAIR OF WHIPPETS THE DOG IS 15 MONTHS AND THE BITCH IS 18 MONTHS (w00t) WHY ARE THEY BEING ADVERTISE AS A BREEDING PAIR???????THE BITCH IS ONLY JUST 18 MONTHS OLD :rant:   :rant: I HOPE SHE HAS NOT HAD A LITTER ALREADY :rant:

I FIND THIS IS A BIT SICKENING AND ENCOURAGING UNNESSARY BREEDING AND SEEING £££££££££££ SIGNS  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

How could anyone want to do this - terrible :rant: :rant:

I think there should be a law putting an end to things like this.

I agree sickening. :rant:

These people are advertising a breeding pair of whippets , like they're advertising a pair of breeding budgies.

Puppy farming is the only thought coming into my head. :rant:

After many phone calls and the kindness and generosity of certain people this pair are now in safe hands.

More details to follow! plus photographs hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pleased to say that these 2 are now in the capable hands of Lesley,& will stay with her till they can be safely rehomed :thumbsup:

Looks like we were typing posts at the same time Dawn ;)

THANK GOD THEY ARE IN SAFE HANDS :sweating: :sweating: :)) :))

WELL DONE TO THOSE INVOLVED,A CREDIT TO YOU ALL :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WELL DONE LESLEY :wub: :wub: I,M SURE THE RIGHT LOVING HOME WILL COME ALONG :D :D

They are both fine, in good health and settling down, I will post some pics as soon as my pc is back to normal(the camera software is on there and i can't fine thebloody CD for the laptop) :rant:

I will keep you updated :thumbsup:

Well done all involved, esp Lesley. Where would the world be without people like you? :huggles:

Wow, well done Lesley :cheers: - you are marvellous to get in there and rescue this pair of exploited whippets. :cheers: :huggles:

It doesn't bear thinking what could have happened to them :rant: :angry:

Well done everyone, especially Lesly- looking forward to seeing the piccies :cheers:

Bless you Lesley, how wonderful that they are safe. :huggles:

Thanks everyone :huggles: you all would have done the same :wub:

Just an update the girl is 21 months (not 18) and the boy is 19 months(not 15) they are both very friendly and IMO she has not had a litter certainly not recentley anyway, she is very cofident where as the boy is timid and shy although I think that can be worked on :thumbsup:

I think they have both lived outside because they are unsure of household noises and their nails are warn down to suggest this.

What do mine think well Sienna has told them bold in no uncertain terms that she is in charge and they seem to have accepted that :*

Kane is just being kane, I had a bit of mounting going on from the boys but thats stopped now :eek:

Callie although she wants to play keeps trying to let them know she is tough(she's not) :lol:

And Spry couldn't care less -_-

These would make lovely pets from my observation so far but I think they need to get used to attention as it seems a bit alien to them :unsure:

At the moment they are laid on the rug sleeping and seem to be settling in fine, I would like to get them used to this type of life before they move on as I think they are a bit unsure of things generally :unsure:

They seem to be happy together and are very close whether this will continue with more dogs around I don't know.

If you think you would be intersted in giving them a forever home then pm me Dawn or Alfyn :thumbsup:

I should point out that these two were bought with the surplus money donated by you the kind people of K9 :huggles: :cheers:

Wow, what a great result :thumbsup:

Good on you Lesley - you must have such a houseful, but I can't think of anything nicer than having a houseful of whippets!! I hope they carry on settling down and getting used to a new way of life :huggles:

Here's a pic for you I will take more later :D

DSC03884.JPG

Back