Water obstacle

IMG_6573b.jpg

IMG_6574b.jpg

IMG_6568b.jpg

Wilbur ... left behind but doggedly determined to catch up

IMG_6578b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Annie

I remember your photos from last Christmas on the beach and they cheered me up no end. :teehee: Lovely to see some more. Finn now has a gorgeous running partner (hasn't Tyg grown...he was my favourite out of the litter) and there's Tolly & Wilbur too. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the shots of Tyg and Finn running :thumbsup:

Wasn't it wonderful to have such nice, dry weather -

perfect for the beach!!

They look lovely all together batting around on the beach, what a lucky pack....water must have been jolly cold on a Dachsies bits :teehee:

Tyg is certainly growing up fast

Hi Annie, Hope you had a smashing Christmas, dogs certainly enjoyed the beach, and Tyg has grown into a handsome boy Jan

Some nice pictures there :thumbsup:

always love to see your guys annie tyg is looking lovely a real grown up boy :wub:

what a lovely way to spend boxing day Annie and i love your wellies..........mine was spent mostly on my own (hubby went the match) nursing a hangover........ :unsure:

Great pictures of your stunning dogs, i love the expressions on the dachies faces... :wub: :wub:

Merry Christmas to you and your gang Annie.

So lovely to see photos of them all - and Tyg is looking fabulous. Can't wait to meet him in the fur some time soon :thumbsup:

Aww what a lovely way to spend boxing day, Tyg is looking so grown up. Your four dogs are gorgeous :wub: and look like they are having fun playing on the beach :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back