The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bournemouth

Nine Lives said:
Hi Lanny, will you be in England for South Yorkshire ? I am thinking about it, too. In the meantime we are more or less settled at our new post Belgrade and it is much better than expected  :) Hopefully I will be able to send photos very soon. On 3rd of September we will be at our fist Serbian show.

Greetings

Ulrike

Hi Ulrike, is your email address changed? If so can you send it to me? I ALMOST went to Bournemouth, but unfortunately cancelled a just made reservation when my brother decided I should help accompany my mother on a final holiday to where she is born. Even more unfortunately, that ended up being cancelled at the last minute because of Mom's increasing paranoia because of Alzheimers and I missed Bournemouth. I never want to be 89 with that awful disease.

But I digress. I am still thinking about South Yorkshire, and am weighing whether to go there then ... I know Driffield has been moved and I like to do a couple of shows when I come over -- or whether to wait and go to Crufts. I will let you know.

We have a litter due around the 22nd of September that I have to be around for (Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Hfa Hanky Panky (a Jesta son out of Nevedith Xfa Xanthia) X Cdn.Ch. Avalonia Lagavulin (Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Local Lancer -- also a Jesta son -- x Cdn.Ch. Sporting Fields Perfection) but after that and I am home free for a few weeks.

Lanny

Avalonia said:
Nine Lives said:
Hi Lanny, will you be in England for South Yorkshire ? I am thinking about it, too. In the meantime we are more or less settled at our new post Belgrade and it is much better than expected  :)

Hopefully I will be able to send photos very soon. On 3rd of September we will be at our fist Serbian show.

Greetings

Ulrike

Hi Ulrike, is your email address changed? If so can you send it to me? I ALMOST went to Bournemouth, but unfortunately cancelled a just made reservation when my brother decided I should help accompany my mother on a final holiday to where she is born. Even more unfortunately, that ended up being cancelled at the last minute because of Mom's increasing paranoia because of Alzheimers and I missed Bournemouth. I never want to be 89 with that awful disease.

But I digress. I am still thinking about South Yorkshire, and am weighing whether to go there then ... I know Driffield has been moved and I like to do a couple of shows when I come over -- or whether to wait and go to Crufts. I will let you know.

We have a litter due around the 22nd of September that I have to be around for (Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Hfa Hanky Panky (a Jesta son out of Nevedith Xfa Xanthia) X Cdn.Ch. Avalonia Lagavulin (Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Local Lancer -- also a Jesta son -- x Cdn.Ch. Sporting Fields Perfection) but after that and I am home free for a few weeks.

Lanny

Hi Lanny,

poor Mum and poor you. But I share your wish and hope that I will never end with that terrible disease.

I still have my interia-adress, but it will be changed soon. Yesterday I signed a contract here and will hopefully be online in about 10 days also at home.

My Nevedith Mfa Maria developed so nicely, I am very much pleased with her. We will make new photos and I will send them to you. I am very curious about your coming litter. What a pedigree ! Please keep me updated, I might be tempted....and you could bring a puppy with you to Europe at Crufts time....

I am still thinking about South Yorkshire, but I will be at Crufts in any case. So I am looking forward to meet you soon :)

Ulrike

Back