Soletrader Bjorn Borj

BASSET GRIFFON VENDEEN (Petit) - Dog

3rd : 4840 Mrs K S WILBERG

Kanix Keith

DACHSHUND (MINIATURE WIRE HAIRED) - Dog

4th : 4610 Mr L RUAL & Miss L STOCK

Gilcoru Minniemi

BEAGLE - Dog

Just as well she didnt take Best of Breed , now what would her dad have done !!! :- "

Also, Frankie says well done to his brother, Marble and sister, Lily on their places today. :huggles: :wub:

Juley brought some bad weather with her again, but the sun broke through in the afternoon so we had to forgive her (w00t)

Have to say I thought the Judge was really good over all. :thumbsup:

We had a good day out which was really nice seeing as it's our last show for a while until my knee gets sorted. After which we had a barbecue which the girls & boys loved.

The main problem was that we were all shattered by the end of the day & still haven't recovered yet! -_-

Many congrats to Karen & Polly :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Julie, Daisy & Lily, Debs and Digger, Jo, Loius & Thomas and everyone else who took part etc. :cheers:

Frankie was missed by his family, but the girls & boys say thank you for the extra sausage & burger :cheers: :wub:

I'd like to say a special thank you to Juley & Mark for helping us out showing the little fella this summer. Marble couldn't have had a better start in life & he's had a fun summer to! Thank you both :cheers: :wub:

:cheers: :cheers: The WHIPPET WENT BEST PUPPY IN SHOW :cheers:

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWTON FAMILY AND TO MARK WHO BRED HIM

dolly said:
:cheers:   :cheers: The WHIPPET WENT BEST PUPPY IN SHOW  :cheers:
MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWTON FAMILY AND TO MARK WHO BRED HIM

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Well Done Ed :cheers: :cheers:

JAX said:
quintessence said:
Best Puppy in GroupJudge: Mr P Green

1st : 5291 Miss E W NEWTON

Nave of Spades of Nevedith NAF

WHIPPET - Dog

2nd : 4477 Mrs G ROBERTSON & Mr D SPARKS

Soletrader Bjorn Borj

Kanix Keith

Gilcoru Minniemi

BEAGLE - Dog

Just as well she didnt take Best of Breed , now what would her dad have done !!! :- "

It can not happen here. If there is any chance that an exhibit could be judged like that it can not enter. Justly so too. :)) This even goes to if the judge has handled the dog in the past. :eek:

Cartman said:
JAX said:
quintessence said:
Best Puppy in GroupJudge: Mr P Green

1st : 5291 Miss E W NEWTON

Nave of Spades of Nevedith NAF

WHIPPET - Dog

2nd : 4477 Mrs G ROBERTSON & Mr D SPARKS

Soletrader Bjorn Borj

Kanix Keith

Gilcoru Minniemi

BEAGLE - Dog

It can not happen here. If there is any chance that an exhibit could be judged like that it can not enter. Justly so too. :)) This even goes to if the judge has handled the dog in the past. :eek:

We have that rule too Cartman , ;) but as all of the Nevediths are in Edithas name ( and she doesnt live with her mum and dad) the puppy is quite within the KC law to be exhibited , although I do think it puts presure on breed and group judges when a fellow judges family is exibiting IMO o:) and I know Im not the only one who thinks this ;)

Just realised that both Best puppy AND Best of Breed are Gt Gt grandchildren of my old Badger :- " :oops: :lol:

JAX said:
[We have that rule too Cartman , ;)   but as all of the Nevediths are in Edithas name ( and she doesnt live with her mum and dad) the puppy is quite within the KC law to be exhibited , although I do think it puts presure on breed and group judges when a fellow judges family is exibiting IMO  o:) and I know Im not the only one who thinks this  ;)

I would hope you are not the only one to think so. It is just wrong. I dont care who is involved, it is just wrong.

We also have a rule on handling. So if a judge shows for anyone, that judge can not judge that dog for a set time.

Anyway, regardless who it is, is cast a shadow on the character of those that would push such a rule. :cheers:

Millie said:
:thumbsup:
Buebezi Cahoots with Oxana 2 Res CC's

Sire CH Loroli Fancy That for Derohan JW

Dam  Derohan Buddy Marvel with Buebezi.

Millie, i found an updated photo of Sid which was taken a couple of Months ago (by you !! )

NWA_Sid.jpg

very handsome boy,even more handsome in the flesh :wub: :luck:

daledogs said:
very handsome boy,even more handsome in the flesh :wub:   :luck:

Thanks daledogs , it was really nice to meet you both and again a BIG well done on qualifying at pups 1st show :luck: :thumbsup:

Sarah

Well done to all K9ers who did well! Especially to Poppy for her second in Yearling! :cheers: Congratulations to the BPIB for the Best Puppy in Show! :cheers:

Dusilla, I saw Poppy at this show (I guess she is Avenue fashions) she really took my eye, very scopey, she is still very raw and perhaps was giving her handler a tough time (specially today at EAWC)but I thought she was very nice and should do well under the right judges later.

Hi Karen,

Do you mean the little parti colour bitch, (Poppy is blue brindle) I think you may do, I called her Suvi.

She is a bit challenging at the moment! She has only been in this country for a couple of months and is taking time to settle. Of course she behaves perfectly at ringcraft...

She loves my other dogs and is extremely happy at home and very loving, so I have built up a trust with her, I will persevere....!

suvi said:
Hi Karen,
Do you mean the little parti colour bitch, (Poppy is blue brindle) I think you may do,  I called her Suvi.

She is a bit challenging at the moment!  She has only been  in this country for a couple of months and is taking time to settle.  Of course she behaves perfectly at ringcraft...

She loves my other dogs and is extremely happy at home and very loving, so I have built up a trust with her, I will persevere....!

Sorry, Suvi it must be, It was a bit of a shame yesterday that you didnt have more room to stand her, your class was a bit squashed up in places. If you need any help with sorting judges out just PM me and I will give you my opinion, its a bit disheartning to go a long way or spend a lot of money if your dog is not going to be the judges type at all. You may want to go under everyone anyway so its just an idea.

Karen said:
she really took my eye, very scopey, she is still very raw and perhaps was giving her handler a tough time (specially today at EAWC)but I thought she was very nice and should do well under the right judges later.
Thank you Karen! :)

I have just caught up with this - Congrats Karen and Pollywaffle (that's a chocolate bar here in Oz - don't know if you have it there - just in case you thought it wasn't a nice nickname) and Oxana and Sid (and Wendy) and all others who did well.

Does anyone have a fresh pic of the Janelyn dog? I seem to remember I liked him in some results shots a while ago but they were a bit far away if I remember correctly.

Congratulations to all winners, but my specials for Best Puppy :)

I took a photo of him when he was still a small puppy and he looked so much promising.

Hi Lanny, will you be in England for South Yorkshire ? I am thinking about it, too. In the meantime we are more or less settled at our new post Belgrade and it is much better than expected :)

Hopefully I will be able to send photos very soon. On 3rd of September we will be at our fist Serbian show.

Greetings

Ulrike

Back