The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Boston Show At Newark - Results?

EJW

Registered
Reaction score
Did anyone get the results for this? Or were you all too pickled because of the bottles of Christmas wine to show your dogs? :teehee: :lol:

Didnt mark a catalogue up, but , BOB was Newtons Nevedith KFA Kraka also group 3, res BOB was Juleys Dumbriton Moonflower over stormburst and Best puppy and Puppy Group 1 was Roberts Oakbark Miami Dice .

Debs boys were both second in their classes , as was Libbee , I think Dawn got a third , fourth and maybe a second too :b

A large entry on paper , but alot of absentees :eek:

India wasnt placed in the breed class :( , but won best AV hound puppy containing mainly whippets ;)

Hey, well done to Daisy - straight back in there with RBOB only a few months after having pups - well done Juley :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and well done to Debs, Jax etc for all their success today as well. :cheers:

Lana , it wasnt a championship show , just an Open show :oops: . No more champ show s till Manchester :huggles:

Well done everyone! :thumbsup: I hope Frankie & Lilly are suitably impressed & proud of their Mum Daisy! :cheers:

aslan said:
JAX said:
res BOB was Juleys Dumbriton Moonflower over stormburst 
Was that Juley's first CC with Daisy? I bet she's chuffed!

Good on you Juley :thumbsup:

It was an open show Lana. No CC's I'm afraid. I was sooo pleased thou as she hasn't been shown for 6 months as she had pups. It was lovely to go to a show again at last. :D

EJW said:
Did anyone get the results for this? Or were you all too pickled because of the bottles of Christmas wine to show your dogs? :teehee:   :lol:
I think you must have had too much wine Oakbark Miami Dice is my dog and we decided not go go in the end but if I thought that would have been the result I would have definitely gone. :)

Angela# said:
EJW said:
Did anyone get the results for this? Or were you all too pickled because of the bottles of Christmas wine to show your dogs? :teehee:   :lol:
I think you must have had too much wine Oakbark Miami Dice is my dog and we decided not go go in the end but if I thought that would have been the result I would have definitely gone. :)

[SIZE=14pt]LOL!!![/SIZE]

That's the sort of show I like, winning without even turning up!!!

dessie said:
Angela# said:
EJW said:

[SIZE=14pt]LOL!!![/SIZE]

That's the sort of show I like, winning without even turning up!!!

I dont' know but would be interested to know who it was o:)

EJW said:
:clown: Loved to see some very nice Whippets being shown. Well done to all that ventured out on such a cold day. I actually went to see one of my old dogs pups Performing in the Shepherd ring. He went B of Breed and also group 2. Wish I had entered my lot now.

Regards to all

Mike :cheers:

Back