Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

The girls aren't coming :( my friend is having them

for the day.

Im not sure Sada's season is finished......dont even ask

about the great dane episode yesterday :(

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
The girls aren't coming  :(   my friend is having themfor the day.

Im not sure Sada's season is finished......dont even ask

about the great dane episode yesterday  :(

great dane :eek: was sada been a tart with the big boy (w00t) (w00t)

not long to go now!! :- "

:luck: :luck: to all, lets hope all run clean and injury free.

I think it'to get there at 9 for 9.30 start Patrick, if its still the time planned originally :thumbsup:

just picked up the growlers,all ready for a great days sport 8) is bob still coming

For those wanting to come and spectate, the post code and directions can be found in post number 126 page 9 of this thread. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
For those wanting to come and spectate, the post code and directions can be found in post number 126 page 9 of this thread.  :thumbsup:
im bringing 2 spectators , how much is it again please so i can pass it on , thanks :thumbsup:

rhinos are world champions again,holbeach tomorrow the weekend carnt get any better.oh yes the bulls will be really p----d off (w00t)

Hope the weather improves it's terrible here really wild (w00t)

Good luck to all tomorrow :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to all runners tomorow and may all dogs and owners enjoy a safe passage to and from the coursing fields. may the best dog on the day win.. :luck: :thumbsup:

does anyone have the final list of runners and results for those of us await the outcome of this event :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the results and photos ......Can't wait to see who's been crowned the UK's top lure courser :)

what a windy day ,but a great days sport was had by all a big well done to cupids arrow for winning the main stake from penny pictures.not bad having the same sire. stockhouse misty dawn i think was the purse winner from buebezi fun and frolic .jigsaw of knoyle i think was the winner from vanya neolithic shadow in the plate.may stend corrected on the last two winners as it was a very busy day (w00t) .the yorkshire dogs did us proud to day three runners up and three other semi finalists a big well done to them all .and thankyou for a great days coursing :cheers: pictures to follow

Where's Trish with the pictures :lol:

It was sooo cold

But i did get a cuddle with the gorgeous Noah and i

must say Kane is a beautiful in the fur as he is in

his pictures :thumbsup:

she is busy in photobucket got a few hundred to sort out .hope you enjoyed your day and been bitten by the coursing bug

Back