The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Whippets

Our blue, Esme, is absolutely nutty, but the most charming creature you could want to meet.

2553402482_65ecee4480_o.jpg

Hi Bernie, just figured out who the bitch was that came to Pete! The owner asked me for a blue stud dog, so she obviously got in touch!!!!!!!!

Bertha

My blue girl was manic when she was small, but she is a lot more laid back now at 9 months. Still naughty though - I've just caught her trying to take some more plaster off the wall coming down the stairs :rant: Very good with children, the other week she was sitting calmly while a 2 year old and 5 year old shoved all her toys in her face.

My first whippet is a blue, shes very calm unless she sees a cat !!! And she turned out to be a fantastic mum . Bless her :wub:

bertha said:
Hi Bernie, just figured out who the bitch was that came to Pete! The owner asked me for a blue stud dog, so she obviously got in touch!!!!!!!!
Bertha

Hi Bertha

Thanks for sending her pete's way, the bitch is a real sweety she's witheyridge,nipalong and stormalong bred. There both still at it the owner is a vet and she wants her to stay here till she has finnished. Its nice to see 2 blue's together.

Sorry i dident get to royal Cornwall we have been vacinating the cows all week for blue tongue and Dave got kicked badly in the stomach by the bull so he's not very well at the moment.

Bernie

Louise_Simon said:
Cornish said:
Well I had a blue brindle first and he is laid back and quiet my blue 8 month old is a right fruit loop, complete head case.... so no the blue in this house isn't laid back, the brindle is  :lol:   :lol:
Best of luck with the mating  :huggles:

I'm so glad you said that I was starting to think Daisy was the only one (w00t)

I'd still have another blue though :wub: maybe one of them laid back ones

Oh thank goodness, you too :lol: Yes blues are amazing colours :thumbsup:

We love Benny to bits, chewing, barking at shadows, bouncing about like larry the lamb and all :lol:

Back