The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Whippet Bitch

Mark Roberts said:
Just spoke to Jeff, John came straight out of hospital and straight into McDonalds  :eek: .
Jeff did come on K9 but then was hit by a power cut  :D   (sorry  :(   )

glad to hear john is ok :thumbsup:

chicken McNuggets are well known for their healing properties :lol:

Yeh but after waking up last night from the operation his first wordss were "dad when will I get my T" he then proceeded to eat 1/2 the food in the hospital.

Glad he's not suffering too many ill effects from the tonsils coming out. :thumbsup:

Hi all John is fine :thumbsup: he is eating well & no problems with his tonsils

Olivia no offence taken just on k9 there seems to be a culture of people slagging off anyone who sells or rehomes dogs for any reason.If im taking this the wrong way im sorry but i take great care & pride in Pennymeadow puppies & tell all who take puppies that if for any reason the pup does not settle & they wish to part company the pup must come back to me i have allways said & backed up this statement for the best part of 20 years also Joe is fine & settling back in well with his brother :thumbsup:

regards Jeff

Best wishes to John and get well soon. :cheers: Strangely enough my son was off school all last week with Tonsilitos - went back Monday and ended up off again today feeling ill - and is still taking the antiboitics. :unsure:

How many times did your sons complain before he had to have them taken out. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
John got tonsilitis about every 6 weeks over 2 years i got a second oppinion from the hospital as my doctor was not forth comming with help but now all is fine he loved the Mackies on the way home

My OH had to also have his out when he was young - hope Wayne is not going to take after him :- " :- "

Glad John is ok now. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear Joe is settling back in with his brother. I sent you an e-mail Jeff on Tuesday morning, hoping all was well with Joe, but it got bounced back, so you probably didn't get it. I've only just seen this on my return from a short break away.

It was a really difficult decision, but Stan just wasn't getting on with Joe and was starting to behave very much out of character and becoming very subdued. I've shed lots of tears, as Joe was such a special little pup and I really wanted to get everything right this time around. I couldn't let things continue though, as it wasn't fair on the two I already had. At first I thought things would improve with time, but things just took a downward turn quite quickly in the last week or two.

Jeff was very good, and responded to my request for help as soon as he got it.

:luck:

Glad to hear all was well with your son

Poor Nicola, you must be very sad at the moment - a very very hard decision to make. Sending you lots of :huggles: :huggles: and Im sure you have been very unselfish in thinking of Joes welfare first and foremost :thumbsup:

Good Luck for the future both for Nicola and her family, and of course Joe. :)

Nicola said:
Glad to hear Joe is settling back in with his brother. I sent you an e-mail Jeff on Tuesday morning, hoping all was well with Joe, but it got bounced back, so you probably didn't get it. I've only just seen this on my return from a short break away.
It was a really difficult decision, but Stan just wasn't getting on with Joe and was starting to behave very much out of character and becoming very subdued.  I've shed lots of tears, as Joe was such a special little pup and I really wanted to get everything right this time around. I couldn't let things continue though, as it wasn't fair on the two I already had. At first I thought things would improve with time, but things just took a downward turn quite quickly in the last week or two.

Jeff was very good, and responded to my request for help as soon as he got it.

:luck:

Glad to hear all was well with your son

Good news a friend of mine who lives in Scotland has given Joe a new home Rons wife & children adore him :luck:

That's good news. I feel happy and upset all at the same time. :b :'(

Do they have other whippets?...He soo loved going out with Fred and Stan...shame they didn't reciprocate :(

Back