The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue Whippet Bitch

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
link to Blue Whippet Bitch for sale

She is 5 month old based in Boston, Licolnshire. KC reg'd, microchipped jabbed and housetrained.

No price - but sounds lovely. :wub: :thumbsup: hope this helps anyone looking -

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know more about her, but don't want to register on ANOTHER web site. I am looking for a female under 2 yrs., good bloodlines, as a family pet. I have owned 3 whippets in the past, but currently have none and am going mad with desire for another... :wub:

Theres a phone number on I don't think you need to register :thumbsup:

might be coincidence but there is a 5 month old blue bitch for sale in lincolnshire advertised on epupz, dunno if it is the same one but there is a pic on there of her

????? What about the Pennymeadow one on Epupz (w00t) (Pennymeadow Trulys Scrumptious)

OEH said:
????? What about the Pennymeadow one on Epupz (w00t)   (Pennymeadow Trulys Scrumptious)

There is no blue bitch of mine for sale, that is an old add for one of her pups which a buyer pulled out ,any Pennymeadow pups who do not settle in there new homes for what ever reason will come home to me this week i have just brought home Pennymeadow Double Trouble as Nicola off k9 was having problems settling him in with her other dogs as with all the puppies i breed all new owners are told if they carn't keep the pup it must come back to me hope this solves any mysteries

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
OEH said:
????? What about the Pennymeadow one on Epupz (w00t)   (Pennymeadow Trulys Scrumptious)

There is no blue bitch of mine for sale, that is an old add for one of her pups which a buyer pulled out ,any Pennymeadow pups who do not settle in there new homes for what ever reason will come home to me this week i have just brought home Pennymeadow Double Trouble as Nicola off k9 was having problems settling him in with her other dogs as with all the puppies i breed all new owners are told if they carn't keep the pup it must come back to me hope this solves any mysteries

Oh dear, is that Joe? I am sorry :(

OEH said:

sorry to hear about Joe, it must have been a very difficult decision for nicola to make :(

hope he has settled in with his brother Jack and cousin Monty

OEH said:

Oh that is really sad news for Nicola - it looked like he was getting on well too.

So sorry Nicoa for you. :( you must be feeling pretty upset Im sure. :huggles:

So sorry that things didn't work out for you Nicola, :( it's something we all worry about when introducing a new puppy, I hope you are feeling ok about it all :huggles: :huggles:

I would just like to say a BIG WELL Done to Pennymeadow Whippets for taking Joe back, He has settled in well with Jack & Monty. :thumbsup:

I didn't mean to offend Pennymeadow. I was just surprised. I really apologise if I upset anyone :oops: .

Poor Nicola- it must be awful having to send a puppy back :( :huggles:

Jeffs busy today as his son had his tonsiles out last night.

i'm sure he'll update everyone later today when Johns home or tommorow.

[SIZE=14pt]GET WELL SOON JOHN[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

:huggles: :huggles: Get Well Soon John :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: get well soon John :huggles:

Just spoke to Jeff, John came straight out of hospital and straight into McDonalds :eek: .

Jeff did come on K9 but then was hit by a power cut :D (sorry :( )

Back