The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Blue On The Beach

FifeJillandIan

Registered
Reaction score
We decided to take Blue for a wee walk to the beach at Burntisland yesterday evening but got there to discover that dogs aren't allowed on May to September :(

So we walked from Burntisland along to Kinghorn, down past the caravans and back along the coast to a nice bay (had it all to ourselves). Blue had a whale of a time

Bluesieonthebeach.jpg

There was quite a strong sea breeze which seemed to make him go crazier than usual :blink: and although he enjoys walks on different beaches and chasing his ball he hadn't ever ventured into the water before. Here's a rather soggy Blue after some fun in the surf:

soggyBlue.jpg

Wish we'd had a proper camera with us as it was a lovely evening but I only had the one on my phone, so not many pics I'm afraid.

After the long walk back and scoffing half the fish out of my fish supper, Blue decided the only thing left to do was to crash out on the couch:

tirednow-1.jpg

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Love the last pictures Jill, he's having a right old chuckle :lol:

What lovely photos. It looks like Blue had a great time. :D

How gorgeous is Blue. He is one of my favorite whippets ever!

That pic of him smiling just melts your heart. :wub: :wub:

lovely pictures of Blue :wub: it must have been nice having the bay all to yourselves

Great last shot

Looked like a nice day for the beach

Looks like it was a nice evening and Blue enjoyed himself. Some nice colours and shots....very good for a phone camera :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the smiley shot... :D and that looks a smashing beach ... :thumbsup:

Your Blue is a right little poser,bless him,so handsome :wub: :wub:

:) He definitely had something to smile about. :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Looks like blue had a great time :huggles: and he got the beach to himself :thumbsup: :huggles:

great pic's :thumbsup:

blue is beautiful :wub:

AWW what fab pics of the gorguse blue having a fab time :wub:

Back