The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bloody Puppys

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score
Indy woke us up at 7 30 as normal and i let her out her pen she legsed it outside as normal right as rain. she came back a few mins later crying wincing itting down moving about and looking in real pain. I had a look at her and couldnt see anything wrong so I got tony up he had a look aswell and siad he thought it was her back leg hurting.

when he sat on the sofa she got on with him and he just sat strocking her we were discussing takiing her to the vets again.

I looked down at her and she seamed more settaled so i sugested leaving her a little time to se if she had the runs or was sick so i gave her some cool boiled water witch she took then she whent out a did a pp everything seamed ok but then the crying and wimmeriong and even shaking started again. i whent to get the phone book to phone the evts and tony sat stricking her tummy all of a suden there was an allmight fart its the bigest fart from a little dog iv here herd there no why it could be caleed braking wined it wasnt wind it was a tornado the smell was :x the next mint Indys up and running round fine the sod had wind bad wind but still wined. Well i know the vet said she was a whimp but now i know how big a one she is :lol: :lol:

We will keep an eye on her just incase but think everythings ok

Poor Indy :( shes in the wars again - hope shes better soon Wendy :huggles:

(w00t) :- " Poor Indy...better out than in. :sweating: Maybe she ate something she shouldn't have done.

One of mine did something similar when I fed them cows milk as a pup. They suddenly round around the room crying and crawling along on their tum. I was so worried...didn't know what to do. A few minutes later, out shot a large squirt of runny poo and they were back to normal. Never fed cows milk to a pup again. :blink:

ah, bless (w00t) :lol:

Poor wee girl (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

The other day one of the sheep at the farm had died. One of the farm workers thought it was a great idea to chop it up and throw it out so his dogs could eat it. Raw... He never bothered to tell anyone else about it, so when Mac was running about he found this great sheep buffet behind the barn... Ate loads, and have had some :x :x :x wind for two days.... Out for number twos ten times every night.... :angry: A million of little smelly piles in the garden... :blink: How can that little cute bum produce THAT smell????

Back