The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bleeding Hell

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
:eek: flamming hell was a loverly morning and afternoon and all of a sudden it clouded over and now were in the middle of a right old thunder storm iv not seen rain so heavy in all my life and thunder and lightning like a good un here :sweating:

nicky12 said:
:eek: flamming hell was a loverly morning and afternoon and all of a sudden it clouded over and now were  in the middle of a right old thunder storm iv not seen rain so heavy in all my life and thunder and lightning like a good un here  :sweating:
Well i hope it does'nt make its way down here :'(

nicky12 said:
:eek: flamming hell was a loverly morning and afternoon and all of a sudden it clouded over and now were  in the middle of a right old thunder storm iv not seen rain so heavy in all my life and thunder and lightning like a good un here  :sweating:
here too :thumbsup:

i love a good old storm :thumbsup:

its looking miserable here too

Yes its looking dark here but I'm praying it will hold out until I get home cos I've got loads of washing on the line :sweating:

its very muggy here and have clouded over............. :(

chesterfield derbyshire theres nothing here ....at the minute. :- "

Oh hope it's not coming here, im of fun running with

the A Team very shortly :unsure:

Its warm and sunny in good old Norfolk. :D

:) Yep still sunny here at the moment. :thumbsup:

I'll know when the sun goes in cause Jesse will come indoors from the garden. :lol: :lol:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Been lovely here all day... :)

keep those storms away you lot... :thumbsup:

told ya nicky..wales is a darkcloud country :p ive never seen pix of it bathed in sun.....

NOT LIKE SUNNY ULSTER 8) topless babes galore....wish they were in my garden .... :devil:

Back