The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Black Silk & Rch Diamond Geezers Pups

Pups are lovely shiney & plump :wub: All gorgeous, love that last pic :wub:

You are going to have a hard time picking your little girl Janis, those two blues look like identical twins :thumbsup: And that little stripey is scrummy!

Ohhh they are just soooo gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: They are so plump and what stunning colours they are

Tina as asked me to put 2 more recent photos on , now 3 weeks old :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ourpuppiesat3weeksold037.jpg

ourpuppiesat3weeksold001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina as asked me to put 2 more recent photos on , now 3 weeks old :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ourpuppiesat3weeksold037.jpg
ourpuppiesat3weeksold001.jpg
[/qote]

They are the most adorable little chunky pups, :wub: Frankie is doing a fab job :thumbsup: and of course so is Janis, today when they will be starting solids, now that will be fun (w00t)

First food not from Frankie today - all good eaters as little whippets should be! Thank you Trish for putting the pics on. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :))

First food not from Frankie today - all good eaters as little whippets should be! Thank you Trish for putting the pics on. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :))
Your welcome janis :))

Thank you Trish, wished I could do a brillant job like you putting these photo's on of our gorgeous babies :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Thank you Trish, wished I could do a brillant job like you putting these photo's on of our gorgeous babies :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:
You just need photobucket tina , though since theyve changed it , it took me a while to get my head round it :lol:

Its lovely to see these babies growing week to week , carnt believe the difference in them this time , they are mobile little tubsters :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back