The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bit Of Fun

Which Bloke Would U Pick To Take On A Night Out ???

• Paul Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piglet

• Paul Nugent (lil paul)

• Andy Pockett

• Kev Southall

• Gary Bailey

• Ricky Bentley

• Decca

• Gary Gorton

• Peter Scott(4 da south)

• Paul (with Little Rascal

• Total voters

stace w

Registered
Reaction score
the lads have had 1 for the women so y not ay :oops:

its only 4 abit of fun cuz i was bored to be honest lol

luv stace xxxxxx

wooopsi lol it went rung, well i did wot it sed sooooooooo wot went rung :oops: lol ah well im me did u reali expect it 2 go ryt remind me neva 2 try sumthing when im not concentrating again o:)

(w00t) what a motley crew they are !!!! you could have picked some with something going for them stacey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stace - that the best u can do lol :lol:

dont know any of em but if pigglet wins (w00t) my god the rest must be vile going of his picture (w00t) :D :D :D :D JOKEAS IM KNEW TO THIS I HOPE HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR I MAY BE IN TROUBLE IM SURE HE HAS :D :D :D :oops:

put ya money on me ladys ive lost a stone an a half & iam fit as whippet (w00t) :cheers: cu all on saturday :thumbsup:

(w00t) lol john,the ugly bug ball down the chams on the saturday night :sweating:

Gaz says just wait kenny till tomorrow...pmsl

(w00t) (w00t) kenbo mado :D a_few.jpg

it would'nt have mattered who i voted for.....they are all gorgeous hunks of men :thumbsup: :cheers:

infact....i think we should have a k9 calender....skantly clad male whippet racers in seductive poses (w00t) (w00t) (and of course there will be dogs in the pictures :- " :- " )

I am gutted that i was never included :( happy birthday PIG :cheers:

PMSL!!! (w00t)

I can see it now, piks of blokes covering the modesty with a racing jacket and men leaning over dog traps :- " Think you should start a campaign! :D

im game are the rest of them?? all proceeds go to whippet rescue or summit!!

(w00t) A piece of vetrap or a muzzle covering there modesty (w00t) .....sounds like fun

Back