The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bis Cacib Nürnberg

whipcat

Registered
Reaction score
What a Day - and a great Birthdaypresent for my husband! :huggles: (w00t) (w00t)

Our Pixie - Whipcat Qucik Silver - went at the allbreed show in Nürnberg BOB under Mr. Münch/Germ, BIG und Dr. Schill/Rumänien, Best of Day under Mr. Eberhardt and next Day - she has to wait - Best in Show!!!!

A proud mummy!!!!

bild2.jpg

all the Best Susanne

Congrats Hajo and Susanne what a great win for you both. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS PIXIE :cheers: :cheers: what a fantastic result and a great birthday present for your husband :cheers:

Best In Show - well done :thumbsup: ...you must be ecstatic. Pixie is lovely :wub:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Susanne & Hans[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

What a marvellous birthday present that Pixie gave to you!! :thumbsup:

Hey Claudine,

also well done - 2 of yours got placed too. Jee bee's bayard warrior went BOS and your girl Bageehra was ResCAC - well done. :huggles:

love from us

Susanne

Congratulations to all who did well at this show! :cheers: And also congratulations to my "sonny" Scottie aka Hot Shot Sidewinder's Pride for 2nd place and R.JCAC in Junior class, not that bad result :thumbsup:

Forgot to add that Pixie looks just great! :wub: Very well done and congratulations! :cheers:

What a fantastice win. Well done :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]WOO HOO [/SIZE]

Thats great , whats her breeding ?

Fabulous results, well done Pixie! :cheers:

Congrats Susanne and Hajo, what a great birthday gift!

See you both this summer!

Lisa Johansson

Great picture & well done :thumbsup:

What a lovely birthday present for you--How exciting

How is Pixie bred??

Yvonne

:huggles:

Big congratulations to you :thumbsup: , lovely picture, and like some of the others, I also ask for her breeding please.

Her breeding is Ch. Dumbriton Casting stone x Ch Whipcat Faithful at Court Hill. :wub: :wub:

Back