The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Billys New Pup

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
Weve just handed over billys new puppy to him after bringing her across from england. we met graham and mandy at Westhoughton for the hand-over and it was nice to see genuine "puppy" love as they both said cheerio to their last pup.

she was doing a bit of whimpering en route but settled down.

billy id like to wish you all the luck in the world with her and may you clock-up many a victory should you show or race her.

no need to ask you to take pix of her as im sure youve started already.. :D

[SIZE=21pt] GOOD LUCK MATE[/SIZE]

stormydog said:
Weve just handed over billys new puppy to him after bringing her across from england. we met graham and mandy at Westhoughton  for the hand-over and it was  nice to see genuine "puppy" love as they both said cheerio to their last pup.she was  doing a bit of whimpering en route but settled down.

billy id like to wish you all the luck in the world with her and may you clock-up many a victory should you show or race her.

THANKS JOHN . :cheers:

stormydog said:
Weve just handed over billys new puppy to him after bringing her across from england. we met graham and mandy at Westhoughton  for the hand-over and it was  nice to see genuine "puppy" love as they both said cheerio to their last pup.she was  doing a bit of whimpering en route but settled down.

Youre spot on there John.Unfortunately with that drive this morning,in temperature's of - 6.5,and a freezing thick fog,which over doubled out journey time,both there and back,i was totaly knackered,and have just got round to uploading the pix onto photobucket.Am going for a wee walk now with the bitches,so will post them up when i get back.She has settled in well,and take's no messing from her new kennelmate's.She is a wee cracker. :cheers: John n Ain. ...Billy...

OK.im back now,so as promised,the 1st of many.

CRASHED OUT,AND KNACKERED

_2180587.jpg

HOW CUTE ARE THOSE EAR'S

_2180579.jpg

_2180572.jpg

_2180586.jpg

MAKING HERSELF RIGHT AT HOME,SHE IS.

_2180567.jpg

Now as usual,when ive a camera in y hand,i can't stop.So as the theme for our camera club tomorrow night is winter,and Macro.Well,what an oppertunity this was.

_2180552.jpg

This one is of an old fire quard,that i use as a cage to put the rabbit's out in for a couple of hour's each day.

_2180561-1.jpg

The last is of my wee tree in the front garden.Poor thing.

_2180558.jpg

aww she's gorgeous, love your frosty pics :thumbsup:

shes so tasty i could eat her!!!!!!!!

i love her ears they look like velvet.

hope she grows into a good strong girl. :lol:

Shes a beauty... :wub: lover her markings and face.. :huggles:

Hey what great frosty pictures too.. :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
OK.im back now,so as promised,the 1st of many.CRASHED OUT,AND KNACKERED

_2180587.jpg

HOW CUTE ARE THOSE EAR'S

_2180579.jpg

_2180572.jpg

_2180586.jpg

MAKING HERSELF RIGHT AT HOME,SHE IS.

_2180567.jpg

Now as usual,when ive a camera in y hand,i can't stop.So as the theme for our camera club tomorrow night is winter,and Macro.Well,what an oppertunity this was.

_2180552.jpg

This one is of an old fire quard,that i use as a cage to put the rabbit's out in for a couple of hour's each day.

_2180561-1.jpg

The last is of my wee tree in the front garden.Poor thing.

_2180558.jpg

lovely looking pup billy hope you have lots of fun showing and racing it :thumbsup: :

shes beautiful.good luck with her :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

She's looking good Billy :wub: ,

:luck: all the best of luck to you with her,

and Keel send's his love to her as well.

Linda and Keith.

its been 4 days Billy where's all the pics you promised dying to see if that dog cuhion is still in one piece :- " bet you can't keep her still long enough to take any

With a chest infection that would put a bull calf down ,i haven't been taking too many pix lately.Wormed the pup last night,as i was going to do her with the rest tomorrow anyhow,but brought them all forward a day or 2.There will be a couple of pix on later ,as i think i took a couple last night,when i wormed her.She wont be in for a day or 2 now,as i dont let pup's be handled for a couple day's after worming,as they pass thousand's of worm egg's for the next day or so_Once im back on my feet,the pix will come,so dont fret,and as my old uncle used to say.Let the hare sit. ...Billy...

OK.As promised.Took these today,as im up n about again.Reni has settled in well,and is enjoying the freedom of 20 acre's of good galloping ground,(while it last's),as it wont be long till the lamb's are in these few field's.

_2230651.jpg

_2230658.jpg

_2230661.jpg

_2230664.jpg

_2230665.jpg

_2230642.jpg

_2230666.jpg

A couple of update pix for Graham

_3303016.jpg

_3303018.jpg

_3303019.jpg

These 2 are getting like twin's

img

I know these dont belong here,but what odd's,it's Christmas.

_3302970-1.jpg

_3303088-1.jpg

Back