The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Big Thanks To Manor Lurcher Club..

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
in the snow covered fields of adversity at Selby Manor Lurcher Club went outve their way to help our crowd out. on the morning of the big snow Lyn supplied the few of us who camped saturday night with cooked brekkies and tea ! every club member was great fun and a pleasure to talk to.during our weekend. emma and her hubby stole the karaoke mic and entertained the troops !! great stuff :thumbsup:

thanks from all of us to MANOR LURCHER CLUB

Yes a big thank you from Dawn and Keys (the one's who's car broke down).The contribution was a really nice gesture and was very much appreciated. And sorry Emma i didn't get a chance to sing on the karoke with you like promised but it got a wee bit to chilly to be camping out again on sunday night. Thanx again for a great show. :thumbsup:

006.jpg

stormydog said:
in the snow covered fields of adversity at Selby  Manor Lurcher Club went outve their way to help our crowd out. on the morning of the big snow Lyn supplied the few of us who camped saturday night with cooked brekkies and tea !  every club member was great fun and a pleasure to talk to.during our weekend.  emma and her hubby stole the karaoke mic and entertained the troops !!  great stuff  :thumbsup:  

Quite right John.What a well organised 4 days.The atmosphere was ,yet again,warm and friendly.I have never been back to Selby 3 times,but eac time was as good as the day before.Considering that the shows are organised by only a handful of people,they did them selves proud

Thanks again.

Amanda,Pete,Spike,Finn,and Lady :thumbsup:

Well done Manor great show nice to meet all the other k9ers over the week end :thumbsup:

dawnhunter said:
Yes a big thank you from Dawn and Keys (the one's who's car broke down).The contribution was a really nice gesture and was very much appreciated. And sorry Emma i didn't get a chance to sing on the karoke with you like promised but it got a wee bit to chilly to be camping out again on sunday night. Thanx again for a great show.  :thumbsup:
006.jpg

Next time Dawn. I haven't forgotten :)

finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:
in the snow covered fields of adversity at Selby  Manor Lurcher Club went outve their way to help our crowd out. on the morning of the big snow Lyn supplied the few of us who camped saturday night with cooked brekkies and tea !  every club member was great fun and a pleasure to talk to.during our weekend.  emma and her hubby stole the karaoke mic and entertained the troops !!  great stuff  :thumbsup:   

Quite right John.What a well organised 4 days.The atmosphere was ,yet again,warm and friendly.I have never been back to Selby 3 times,but eac time was as good as the day before.Considering that the shows are organised by only a handful of people,they did them selves proud

Thanks again.

thanx for a great weekend.. val . andrew . ryan . emmie x sally, tilly, toby, whip, kes, and pippa. :*

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:

Thanks again.

thanx for a great weekend.. val . andrew . ryan . emmie x sally, tilly, toby, whip, kes, and pippa. :*

had a really good time thanx getin a first with flo made it for me really enjoyable time :thumbsup:

Bellefire said:
dawnhunter said:
Yes a big thank you from Dawn and Keys (the one's who's car broke down).The contribution was a really nice gesture and was very much appreciated. And sorry Emma i didn't get a chance to sing on the karoke with you like promised but it got a wee bit to chilly to be camping out again on sunday night. Thanx again for a great show.  :thumbsup:
006.jpg

Haha,i'll hold you to that.maybe you's might get a chance to get over here at some stage to one of our gamefairs.(Highly exciting) :oops:

DSC00034.jpg

dawnhunter said:
Bellefire said:
dawnhunter said:
006.jpg

Haha,i'll hold you to that.maybe you's might get a chance to get over here at some stage to one of our gamefairs.(Highly exciting) :oops:

DSC00034.jpg

you never know, we might just do that. you'll have to let me know when and where and i'll see what i can do :)

Back