The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Best Of Friends

jkbjackson

Registered
Reaction score
Here is a few pics of our son Blake and Lofty. Lofty came into our lives 7 week ago and they are best of friends and inseprable, There always playing tug of ways over toys and forever cuddling up to each other :huggles:

blake___lofty_2.JPG

Blake_and_Lofty.JPG

what a pair of sweethearts :wub: :wub: looks like the best of friends :huggles:

Oh how lovely are they :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What beautiful pictures :thumbsup:

Just adorable! I especially like the one of them in the garden. What a lucky lad to have a whippet to snuggle up to (and vice versa).

What gorgeous pictures :thumbsup: :wub:

Reminds me so much of my son Cody snuggling up to Zephyr when they were both babies. They are now both in their 8th year, and still adore eachother. I found Cody wrapped up on the sofa with Zephyr the other morning - he said he'd woken up in the night and was worried Zeph might be cold so came downstairs to wrap him up in a blanket!

There is nothing better than a whippet friend - this is them when they were about 3 years old :huggles:

Zephyr_and_Cody.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like they are going to grow up together to be the best of friends. :cheers:

:wub: :wub:

aawwwwww, lovely photos,

cara,xx

I hope they do grow up to be best buds,that would be great.So good upto now :thumbsup:

aww lovely pictures of the two of them, they do look like the best of friends :huggles:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww they are both so gorgeous :huggles: :huggles:

What a lucky little boy, and the puppy, best friends forever, cute :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: I think its the best way to have them both young then they grow up together :wub: :wub: :wub: the pic are so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww thats just beautiful :wub: :wub: Two gorgeous little boys :huggles:

Emma xxx

Back