The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Benjamin

Cornish

Registered
Reaction score
I have managed to take a few photos today even though he is like lightening...

And today he figured out what the red bean bag mat is for :lol: although he still prefers his box to sleep in :b

December2007BEN001.jpg
December2007BEN006.jpg

December2007BEN017.jpg
December2007BEN018.jpg
December2007BEN019.jpg
December2007BEN020.jpg
December2007BEN021.jpg
December2007BEN022.jpg

And not to leave him out ................. Sidney!! :huggles:

December2007BEN013.jpg

I did try to take one of them together but Sidney still thinks Ben has taken something and will only tolerate him from on his Sofa watching Ben playing on the floor

Last edited by a moderator:
aww looks like hes more settled now and hes got a cheeky face i see :wub: :huggles:

:wub: :wub: Ben is really cute and so is Sidney. :wub: Pictures together pleasey too... :huggles: :huggles:

What a beautiful little boy :wub:

Good luck with the little fella :thumbsup:

Tracey x

That face is what gets him out of trouble.... last night he was piddling Pete as every few mins he'd pee and then you'd go to clear it up and take him out, he'd pee again and then come in and pee some more :blink:

I find out that Rob gave him a drink of water :rant: as he thought he had run out .... he didn't see the ice cubes in the other bowl :wacko:

But other than that, yes he is settling in lovely :wub:

Slept through again last night too :huggles:

What a lovely puppy, he looks so cheeky :- " :wub: :wub:

Awww it looks and sounds like Ben has really settled in well with you :huggles: :wub:

Awww :wub: more pics!! Those pics make me just want to pick him us, he is so cute. I bet you are having loads fun with him, he really is beautiful.

Sidney is beautiful too, he has very similar markings and colouring to my girl in that picture, they look very alike.

Sarah

What a dinky little boy
aheartss.gif

Are his eye's blue they look it in the pictures

Oh Jill's got an echo tonight :lol:

Lovely :wub: Ben's looking well settled now, Rachel :thumbsup:

Poor Sidney ... he's acting the same way Jinny did when Ella arrived :( They are a little better now :- "

Ohhh what a little beauty :wub: ...I am sure the two willbe the best of friends before long.

Pauline & ruby

Back