The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Home Needed Ben, red fell terrier, dob 15/4/04 - godstone, surrey

Sharon - Rescue Remedies

Registered
Reaction score

Homing Requirements: Ben requires a family who can management him outside as he isn't dog fluent as many terriers aren't; he ideally needs to live in a low dog density area. Excellent and proven with children.

His Story: Ben has always lived with his family and has grown up alongside 'his' children. The family find they do not have the time for him any more since a new baby came along and they are now moving house – they are being honest and thinking of his needs. Ben is neutered and vax'd. Ben came into boarding kennel in Gatwick, West Sussex.

Advert: Ben is an excellent Fell Terrier but people do have to be up for a Fell Terrier as they are naturally 'working dogs' and can need support in meeting other dogs, are not for cats or small furries in most cases. Ben will need a secure 6' panel fenced garden and front door/back gate management. Ben lives in the heart of his family enjoys free access with all the children and their friends and sleeps in the kitchen.

Ben is a Red Fell Terrier and no doubt from working roots. He has always lived with children in a well-disciplined young family. He has very good people skills. A terrier person may be able to unpack his dog skills but we are told he isn't fluent with other dogs and gets excitable.

Interested in homing Ben?
Please click to complete our on-line homing questionnaire to match a suitable dog with your lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***

Ben is coming to terms with kennel life and all the attention he is getting! SarahK and I fought for cuddles on Saturday and Ben lapped them up!

[Reckon I won't tell her next time I'm at the kennels if Ben is still there!]

My kinda guy ... our kinda guy!

Ben1.jpg

Ben is available for foster until his forever home comes along.

[SIZE=medium]Having run out of tennis balls, Craig decided to test Ben's fitness by taking him on a run through the woods. They managed 5 miles with Ben running alongside on a short lead. 9 years old? Surely there must be some mistake![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]and now for ... zzzzzzz's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ben is still available for adoption.[/SIZE]

Back