The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bedlington X Whippet Bitch Puppy Wanted

jessarthur

Registered
Reaction score
I'm desperately looking for a Bedlington x Whippet bitch. Does anyone know of anyone with puppies or puppies due? I live in Northumberland so ideally looking for something in the north, but can travel.

jessarthur said:
I'm desperately looking for a Bedlington x Whippet bitch.  Does anyone know of anyone with puppies or puppies due?  I live in Northumberland so ideally looking for something in the north, but can travel.
Have you tried the countrymans weekly

keith :cheers:

have you tried the hunting life ,someone on there from scotland is trying to rehome a young bitch

Have covered a stunning whip x bed with my whippet today. both parents working but am in south wales if interested pm me and i will give you the bitches owners tel no. She is really nice and of course my boy is gorgeous. Has had two good coverings :thumbsup:

hello, we have got a 6mth male blue whippet unfortunatley we have to move house. it is a stunning dog with all its jabs up to date and micro chip.

steve green said:
hello, we have got a 6mth male blue whippet unfortunatley we  have to move house. it is a stunning dog with all its jabs up to date and micro chip.
Why does he have to be rehomed,because you are moving house?Sorry,hope you don't mind me asking :- " :D

Have you tried e-pupz? There are a couple of bed-whippets looking for homes there. Or try Lurcher Link - they have a lot to re-home and some may be bed/whippets

good luck

E

Hi,

We are in North east Scotland and looking for a whippet to give a home to or small lurcher. No cats here, but have a loopy husky who needs company. Had whippet before and miss him dreadfully since he died. Any ideas????

Hi we have mated a lovely bedlington the pups will be ready for going in about 3 weeks Jason still has 2 left if you are interested pm me and I will give you details or look on U-pups he is advertising them on there

hope you find what you are looking for

Hi we have mated a lovely bedlington the pups will be ready for going in about 3 weeks Jason still has 2 left if you are interested pm me and I will give you details or look on U-pups he is advertising them on there

hope you find what you are looking for

Back