The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bedlam At The Beach!

having met this crowd i know exactly what fun this mustve been for you jac !

as ive said before your pix are always well taken ones and always happy smilie ones. keep them coming :)

j :thumbsup: hn

Amazing pics!! Any tips on getting whippies interested in the sea? I tried yesterday but it looks like it will be a long haul. :wacko:

Alison

I think by you going in yourself it's attraction enough for them. As pups they didn't go straight out into the waves but we'd paddle about in the little estuaries leading out to sea where the waters calm, warmer and shallow.

TBH I recon if I brought one dog alone they wouldn't go in, I think it helps if they're psyched up and excitable from play.

Great pic's Jac's. I agree the Geronimo piccy is fantastic :thumbsup:

great pics,an awesome sight for anyone watching near by...i`m not far from ainsdale if you go one weekend pm me and i`ll join the gang with Missy,is that the same Riley we met in croxteth the other week?looks like.

No sorry I haven't been to Croxteth with the gang, I've got a few friends who live in liverpool who regularly go to is it Calderstones park??

Funnily enough though, I thought I had seen your dog before at Burscough market a few sundays back? :unsure: I wasn't sure but when I seen that you lived in Liverpool I thought it may have been you?

Jac

wild whippies said:
No sorry I haven't been to Croxteth with the gang, I've got a few friends who live in liverpool who regularly go to is it Calderstones park??  Funnily enough though, I thought I had seen your dog before at Burscough market a few sundays back?  :unsure: I wasn't sure but when I seen that you lived in Liverpool I thought it may have been you?

Jac

Yea we met in croxteth instead of calderstones a few sundays back,julie and some friends from huyton who had a whippet called Riley.(pic below)

I go burscough market the odd sunday but haven`t took the dog yet so must be a lookalike

crocky2.JPG

:blink: those pictures are amazing !! I love them !!! Wish our dogs could run with them and I was there too :lol: :lol:

Yours are fab too Ellen, I think your new addition is a real beauty too! :wub:

Lovely pics! But 3 together is enough for me , thanks :)

Back