Reaction score
I have a 1yr old whippet girl, that keeps chewing all the dog

beds that I have. I have 2 greyhounds male & female,

a lurcher plus an Llasa Apso (have forgot how to spell

the last dog. :oops:

What beds do other people have :b I need help

as my partner getting fed up in sewing them up :huggles:

Merle

I have an 8 month old whippie called Louie who has destroyed every single bed ive bought. I was forever putting the stuffing back in the material, then when it was totally ruined, going out & buying yet another one. In the end, i bought a big plasic one, & added plenty of blankets to it to make it wam & cosy. No problems since then, phew!!!

Good luck :wacko:

All five of our whippets will 'kill' and dismember anything that contains stuffing. We try to limit them to plastic boxes with blankets, although the blankets still get dragged all over the house and 'killed' (as do our sofas). :wacko:

mine doesnt chew hwer bed because she is a angel o:) she does however pull all the bedding out and take it upstairs to my bed :wacko:

:cheers: put treated straw in there kennels and put sides on there ledges.they will be warmer in the winter. :cheers:

kelly085 said:
:cheers: put treated straw in there kennels and put sides on there ledges.they will be warmer in the winter. :cheers:

She a pet she doesn't sleep out side, she sleeps

in a crate.

Think kelly was having a joke with you there, merle!

interested in any possible solution too, my youngest bitch purdey is a BUGGER for bedding/cushions/blankets...in short, everything remotely soft and fabric-like :wacko: and it doesnt have to be hers either, so everything in our house is a prime target :sweating:

Keeping nails short helps, because a lot of the bed damage is caused by the digging they feel they need to do to make things comfortable...and then they finish it off with their teeth (w00t) :lol: :oops:

Back