The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Beaubeau

bingo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Just found this forum and have been looking at the pics of your dogs(?)

I have a dog that looks very similar to your black and tan rough coat, I got him as a rescue about 9 yrs ago, and have never seen another dog that looks like him - until now...

Just wondered if you knew what the mix is in yours????

Will attempt to post a pic a bit later!

Jason

bingo said:
Hi
Just found this forum and have been looking at the pics of your dogs(?)

I have a dog that looks very similar to your black and tan rough coat, I got him as a rescue about 9 yrs ago, and have never seen another dog that looks like him - until now...

Just wondered if you knew what the mix is in yours????

Will attempt to post a pic a bit later!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Awww, Another like Jaspa... :wub: Get the pics up then, I'd love to see them.

I went to get Jaspa From Cumbria where he had come from some travelers. He had been in an accident and punctured his lungs so was no longer any use for working... :blink: But he does OK and seems to be happy down here in Norfolk :)

This was the day we collected him.....

j-1.jpg

I think that he's really come on well and looks good now :wub: ... but I would say that :teehee:

Jaspafield.jpg

Jaspaface.jpg

Jaspagets2ndbiccies.jpg

Tracey x

i think jaspas gorgeous :wub: ,and tracey youve done a smashing job with him :thumbsup:

he certainly fell lucky when you took him in :huggles:

He's a fabulous looking lurcher and your photos of him are wonderful too. :wub: :thumbsup:

He reminds me of Olivia's (OEH's) rough coated lurcher, just a different colour.

jaspa is one of those dogs that just melts you!!! i remember talking about going to a show and one of a freinds questions was will the dog with the eyebrows be there!!! (w00t)

Ok it worked - thats ben - who I thought jaspa looked like, if you add in my female then jaspa could be their lovechild!

ben.jpg

Meena.jpg

They are both Battersea dogs, strays. Ben's from Kingston and Meena's from North London (ish) - they're about 13 & 9 yrs respectively.

I think I have other photos where ben has had a clip looks a bit more like jaspa !

WOW.. they are both beautiful :wub: Ben and Jaspa really do look alike. The markings are spot on :thumbsup: Ooohhhh, and those eyes..... :wub: Meena looks a stunner.

Thank you so much for putting your pics on :thumbsup: Hope to see more !!

Tracey x

:oops: Sorry forgot to say. I was told he is Deerhound/Greyhound/Saluki.... :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Back