The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bean Has Left For Her New Forever Home

:huggles: thinking of you :huggles:

Good luck to Bean on her adventure :huggles: I can't wait to see where she's gone :luck:

it must have been very difficult to hand her over and you are very brave, stick by your decision and Tilly will be good again as the only one and hopefully Bean has found her new home forever, in time you'll feel you were right

:wub: :huggles: and :luck: :luck: :luck: to you all

Julie

I can't really elaborate anymore as it has all been covered already.But it was the right thing to do for both of your dogs. :huggles:

All the best to Bean in her new home with her new friend. :huggles: :huggles: :cheers:

Wishing Bean loads of luck in her new home with her new friend. :luck: :luck: I am sure you have made the right decision (for Bean and Tilly) and I hope that time lessens the pain of parting with Bean. :huggles: :huggles:

Good luck Bean in your new home :huggles: :luck: :luck:

Kim

Now we know where Bean has gone I hope it helps to know that Tracy and Tallulah couldn't be a better home to go to.

I bred Tracy's other whippet, Tallulah, and believe me, I am very fussy as to where my babies go!!!! Tracy really came up to the mark of the perfect whippet home and if she looks after Bean as well as she looks after Tallulah, Bean will be one very happy, loved and spoilt girl.

Really hope it works for everyone concerned.

Debbie

:luck: :luck: Good luck Bean in your new home :luck: :luck:

Very brave of you to make the decision :huggles: but I can only imagine how much you must miss her . I hope all whippets concerned are much happier now. :)

Debbie Reed said:
KimNow we know where Bean has gone I hope it helps to know that Tracy and Tallulah couldn't be a better home to go to.

I bred Tracy's other whippet, Tallulah, and believe me, I am very fussy as to where my babies go!!!! Tracy really came up to the mark of the perfect whippet home and if she looks after Bean as well as she looks after Tallulah, Bean will be one very happy, loved and spoilt girl.

Really hope it works for everyone concerned.

Debbie

many thanks Debbie

Its such a hard thing to do, but when i met both Tracy and Simon, it just felt right

I know Bean will be fine and that they will love her very much

But theres a big hole in my house and my heart

Back