The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Beach This Morning

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score
Took the girl to the beach this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Whey Hey Stella has found her feet :wub: Great pictures . Did they run in the opposite direction when they saw the horses :teehee: :teehee:

What beach is that Lida? Looks fantastic. so quiet

Linda

looks lovely,stella enjoyed it :wub: :thumbsup:

Lovely way to spend the morning, always wanted to horse ride in the sea, whippies look like they are having a great time!! :teehee:

Great pictures. :cheers:

I Wish it was that good to go to the beach over here :blink: ..... its murky misty and damp here this morning. :(

Will you please send some sunshine over. :thumbsup:

Great pictures and Stella is certainly coming on a real treat!! :thumbsup:

kirislin said:
What beach is that Lida? Looks fantastic. so quietLinda

That is off the leash beach at Carrum. Dogs are alolowed all day in the winter, but only before 10am and after 7 pm in summer.

Janimal said:
Great pictures. :cheers: I Wish it was that good to go to the beach over here  :blink: ..... its murky misty and damp here this morning. :(

Will you please send some sunshine over. :thumbsup:

:) Gladly, how much do you want, it suppose to be 38degrees here today. :)

Great pics :)) isnt Stella a little beauty :huggles: 38decrees (w00t) [SIZE=14pt]Lucky-you[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

*Caz* said:
Great pics :)) isnt Stella a little beauty :huggles: 38decrees  (w00t) [SIZE=14pt]Lucky-you[/SIZE] :thumbsup:
Oh no, there is nothing lucky about 38 degrees. I'm sitting here with all the doors & windows shut, blinds drawn & a fan fighting a loosing battle against the heat. All my whippets are camped out in front of it, I'm getting no breeze at all. It's too hot to go anywhere or do anything - I live in a forest area so I am on constant alert for bushfires. We've got thunderstorms forecast for later today which is a worry because it's the lightening that starts the fires if arsonitis don't get there first! We'll send you half of out 38 degrees if you will send us half of your rain. Deal?

Gail.

Aah Gail, you have my sympathy, I know exactly what you're going through. I've spent the last few days in a darkened house sprawled out in front of the fan too. I've had Pagan in the yard eating the grass down almost to dirt so there's less to burn should a fire break out.

For the first time in the nine years I've lived here my little dam has dried up. Pagan is now only drinking from my water supply which I fear will run out soon. I've never had to buy water before but if we dont get rain soon I will. :(

Keep cool

Linda xx

Great beach pics! :thumbsup:

I don't envy you the 38 degree heat either! I lived on a cattle station outside of Coober Pedy for a while in the run up to Christmas. The thermometer only went as far as 50 degrees and it must have been above that! (w00t) You couldn't do anything except seek out the air conditioning and stay glued to it. :sweating:

We live 35 mins away from the beach and we've not been for MONTHS! It's amazing how lazy and landlocked one can get in winter...These pics make me want to go tomorrow!!! Lovely pictures...

kirislin said:
Aah Gail, you have my sympathy, I know exactly what you're going through.  I've spent the last few days in a darkened house sprawled out in front of the fan too.  I've had Pagan in the yard eating the grass down almost to dirt so there's less to burn should a fire break out. For the first time in the nine years I've lived here my little dam has dried up. Pagan is now only drinking from my water supply which I fear will run out soon.  I've never had to buy water before but if we dont get rain soon I will. :(  

Keep cool

Linda xx

:thumbsup: Great pics Lida,

Stella is growing up fast, my dogs also love a run & swim at the beach.

We are also in a drought & are on water restrictions, we had one downpour in January(flooding) & nothing since. 36 here today and getting hotter towards the weekend.

Anne

Sth Aust.

That is off the leash beach at Carrum. Dogs are alolowed all day in the winter, but only before 10am and after 7 pm in summer.

Is this near Ricketts Point? I went there last week, had a lovely time but we couldn't stay long because of the times. I will have to go back early April, it was great fun. 2 girlfriends & self with 6 whippets, play on the beach, lunch at the teahouse. what fun!!

Linda

Back