The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bath

Hi Silas, Youve lost me? Who is Fabio? and who isnt letting him have his moment of glory?? Jan

silas said:
Puppy dog was Dumbriton Soul Train
Let poor Fabio have his moment of glory pleaseeee!

:thumbsup:
I thought this puppy was very very nice, his profile movement was excellent and he was a lovely shape standing. I think you may have a little gem there. Is that his name Fabio? I certainly would have given him best puppy.

Thank you so much.

Patsy named him Fabio for the Italian influence. (His dad is Rivarco Classic Jazz)

I kept the name because I liked it.

Sorry to confuse everybody. Really meant to post this in Bath results but was so tired last night that I put it in the wrong place.

Had a lovely day at Bath and was so pleased to be able to put a couple of names to faces.

Hope to see everybody again soon.

Yes, well done! :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at Bath, but I agree that Fabio looks really lovely. Isn't it funny how puppies mature differently, because he doesn't look like he's got any taller than he was at about 7 months he has just bodied up and looks really stunning. You must be very proud :D

Hi Jan

Have heard a lot about Fabio from Patsy :D

Keep up the good work and Well Done!! :cheers:

Look forward to meeting you.

Thank Joe.

Yes Fabs did grow his legs early but as you say stopped young. Bit like a colt really.

Dawn - Look forward to meeting you too. If you look like your avatar I'll be able to pick you out easily :D

Dawn - Look forward to meeting you too. If you look like your avatar I'll be able to pick you out easily 

She wishes !! :- "

She`s more like Zolan`s selfportrait !! :oops:

Well done to Fabio--from his grandad--Stanley (hillsdown Bombadier)

Heather :D and the Khabaray Whips

Fabio is a lovely looking pup and he's done very well for you hasn't he. You must be over the moon with him. :thumbsup:

Some news off a whippet list that I'm on his bro Dumbriton Lord of Dance won his youth class at the 21st International Dogshow in Saarbrucken, Germany and was awarded Saarland Jugendsieger 2004 (youth winner).

silas said:
Dawn - Look forward to meeting you too.  If you look like your avatar I'll be able to pick you out easily :D
Blonde, tits & no clothes..............all we need now is a Rollercoaster. :b

JAX said:
Dawn - Look forward to meeting you too. If you look like your avatar I'll be able to pick you out easily 

She wishes !! :- "

She`s more like Zolan`s selfportrait !! :oops:
Hi Jax I thought that was a nice self portrait I think Dawn has less spots than me!!!!

Alien03waving.gif

Back