The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bath

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score
Wrap up warm for Bath. We were there yesterday and the wind was blowing making it very cold. The Show ground is in top condition at the moment and the outside rings are lovely. The inside rings though are tiny. Hope you all have a great day, Jan

Thanks for that Jan, Bath is sooo dodgy Im never sure if I am even going to be able to get out or in! to the car park. It always has unpredictable weather.

You never said how you got on, were you showing?

Come on then, anyone have a prediction?

Well Im going so that probably means I think its not a dead cert. Paleish brindle white trim or fawn white trim dog and redish fawn white trim bitch.

The results will be at

Bath results after judging :D

Paleish brindle white trim or fawn white trim dog and reddish fawn white trim bitch.
Will go with the fawn & white trim dog - although that description covers a L O T of ground - but we know which one we mean. :- "

Not so sure about the bitch CC then as I cant think of a reddish fawn bitch with white trim.

Dawn

Will go with the fawn & white trim dog - although that description covers a L O T of ground - but we know which one we mean. 
Do you lot know something I dont :eek: ?I know someone who THINKS they are getting the dog ticket !

And which is the reddish fawn white white trim bitch ??

Went with two of the Iggies. Got a 4th with the puppy and a second with her mother. Not particularily brilliant. Kay Rutter made up her second Champion of the year which was great

Last year at bath was absolutely sweltering, so this year will bound to be torrential rain and gale force winds!! Wellies already packed, no I reckon the weather should be okay according the forecast.

I haven't a clue about predictions and am trying to figure out the dog you are talking about! If it did get the ticket would it then be made up - if so I have a very little hunch :D

Who is going to be there?

:D Me and Dessie will be there........... I will also be there tomorrow, so hopefully will be able to give you an update on the show grounds condition when I get back. :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you all there. This will be my first time at Bath since Savvy's first outing 3 years ago :eek: It was our very first show - in June because of Foot and Mouth, and it was sweltering.

Forecast today says Monday will be wet and rainy, at least in our area - need to check the forecast for Bath.

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
What , and spoill the surprise !!

Any one know the results of N E W S open show .last weekend ?

:D Hi all,

Back from Bath....... No MUD.......No Straw..........just wonderfully green grass.

Sun was out all day and everyone was striped down to shorts and t-shirt by mid day. Shame about the judging LOL :lol:

JAX said:
What , and spoill the surprise !!
Any one know the results of N E W S  open show .last weekend ?
Only got the dog results

MinorPuppy Head's demerlay silver sunset

Puppy Ellam's Demerlay hazy moon for clionys

Junior My Murphy :wub:

Novice Demerlay silver sunset

Sp Beg. & grad Walker's Cornstalk mercedes

PostGrad Third's Bruntsfield play away(Flyn was 2nd :wub: )

Limit Play away

Open Nicholas' Lowglen special reserve

Best dog was play away

Best bitch and BIS was Margaret Dixon's Spinneyhill bitch

Very disappointed - can't get to Bath tomorrow - husband has to work and 2 hours each way on a rainy Bank Holiday Monday won't be fair on my two children. Good luck to everyone who is able to go. :thumbsup:

Here is a picture of Zephyr doing something he would rather be doing than showing I suspect.!!

2nd time lucky

Zephyr_in_buttercups_with_frisbee_5.04.jpg

OK, last try to get a decent size picture of Zephyr and his frisbee :(

Zephyr_frisbee_buttercups_5.04.jpg

Hate to say this Zephyr but if the weather at Bath is anything like it is here in Bicester then it will be suntan lotion not brollys required. They seem to have been very lucky this year, just us Toy people who had the wind and rain then. Jan

Puppy dog was Dumbriton Soul Train

Let poor Fabio have his moment of glory pleaseeee!

:thumbsup:

Back