The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Bath Show

:cheers: Well done to all at Nevedith on making Kraka up :cheers: Well done also to Shanie with Rumour :cheers:

Roedeane said:
:cheers: Well done to all at Nevedith on making Kraka up :cheers:   Well done also to Shanie with Rumour :cheers:

Great News ! English Champion Daydream Di Mahana took by the bitches CC and Best of Breed :cheers:

Di Mahana whippets

well done all placed , esp winners of both CCs , .Look forward to seeing full results :cheers:

Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet :(

Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain :( :eek:

JAX said:
Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet  :(
Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain  :(   :eek:

And that was just [SIZE=21pt]INSIDE [/SIZE]Jax' house.

Well done to the Nevedith Kennel on Kraka's 3rd CC!!!

Just had a call from Wendy and...............................................................

Aphrael Caoilinn of Cheylnnah won Yearling and Graduate!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Well done Wendy and Teya[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Wendy and Teya :cheers:

JAX said:
Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet  :(
Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain  :(   :eek:

Wot..........NO SNOW Jax (w00t) looks like you had every other type of weather!!! :lol:

WELL DONE TO ALL K9ER'S WHO GOT A PLACING!! :cheers: :cheers:

Have just got back, weather wasn't as bad as forecast, mostly dry, with some sunshine but rather chilly in the gusting wind. At least all judging took place out side. :thumbsup:

Well done the big winners :thumbsup:

Plus another big WELL DONE to Nina (Nikki) on getting Best puppy. :huggles:

dawn said:
Well done to the Nevedith Kennel on Kraka's 3rd CC!!!
Just had a call  from Wendy and...............................................................

Aphrael Caoilinn of Cheylnnah won Yearling and Graduate!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Well done Wendy and Teya[/SIZE]

Just logged on to put this up. [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE TEYA AND WENDY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY & NIK [/SIZE] :cheers:

Millie said:
Have just got back, weather wasn't as bad as forecast, mostly dry, with some sunshine but rather chilly in the gusting wind. At least all judging took place out side.  :thumbsup:
Well done the big winners  :thumbsup:

Plus another big WELL DONE to Nina (Nikki) on getting Best puppy.  :huggles:

Wheres the results then ? come on , you must know more than just a coupleof classes

well done Nina and Holly :cheers: on best puppy

Didn't have a catologue :(

Karen won PGB with Polly :thumbsup:

& think it was Tiger lilly that got the Res BCC

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats one more :- "

Well done Polly Perks ( and Karen too :p )

,who won RCC `s , did you or Dessie get a place?

slowly we will get there :wacko:

:p :p :p To Jax ! :lol:

The Res BCC was as I said before ......... I think :blink:

The res DCC was a new one to me, so I ain't got a clue what his name was :- " (w00t)

The two puppy classes in dogs were the Spyandfly ones. See some of its coming back to me :b

:cheers: BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO DID WELL TODAY!! :cheers:

05whippet said:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY & NIK [/SIZE] :cheers:

Thanks guys & Jax & everyone at the show, just got home frozen to the bone, boy was that wind cold when the sun went in :eek:

Holly is wondering what all the fuss is about & says "so what BPIB" just give my roast chicken NOW (w00t)

Ellie did well to get 2nd in the large Junior class but she was sooo cold & near on got blown off the table :(

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Kracker on his Title & the beautiful bitch CC winner, & to the reserves & EVERYONE who got placed :cheers:

Back