The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Badger And Woody Path Lab Results

Whippets Rule

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

just a mini update. Badger is ok healing well.

Results from path lab was not so good for Woody.The tumour was cancer and it will return.

Most likely it will return within the next two years and he will need more extensive surgery next time round.

The tumour is going to be tested further to establish whether the cancer will affect his lymph glands or body organs :(

have given the gorgeous man a huge cuddle as has my husband.

Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes both before and after their ops and thanks for reading this. x x x

couple of pics of the wee chap.

woodypinktoy.jpg

woodylook.jpg

P8210010.jpg

So very sorry to read this :( Badger and Woody I hope your both feeling better since your ops and Woody I sincerely hope this doesn't return for a long long time if ever. :luck:

I've got everything crossed here that further testing of the tumour reveal it to be non metastatic :luck:

God bless you both.

glad Badger is doing well :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to read that the news for Woody isn't so good :(

at least he is at home with his family and is being looked after and loved :huggles:

So sorry to hear that, that must be heartbreaking news for you. :'( :luck: and :huggles: to you all.

Awww I'm very sorry about the bad news :( I believe there is always hope tho :luck:

:huggles: to both x

So sorry to read the news about Woody- hopefully the tumour will stay away for a long time :luck:

Give both boys a big hug- they deserve it :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

so sorry with your news on woody,ther is always hope.

best wishes to you all

The girls here send hugs to the boys. :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Bless the wee petal. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Let's hope if it does return it won't be for a long, long time. :luck:

Oh dear I am so sorry about the bad news, but I am very glad that they are recovering well from the operations.

Hooray for Badger.

So sorry to hear about Woody's bad fortune. It's harder for you than him - he has no idea so he can live each day exactly as he did before - without worry. :luck: to you all.

Poor you, cos it is you who will worry not Woody. Hope it stays away for a very long time. Sometimes animals fix themselves :luck:

Im glad Badger is on the mend, :) but Im sorry about the news you have received about Woody, lets hope he may just prove them wrong - lots of luck Woody :luck: :huggles:

Thats really sad news , poor Woody , but as already said . he dosnt know that , So Long Live WOODY

Fingers crossed he gets a lovely long and happy life :luck:

Sorry to hear about Woody :( I hope things turn out better than you think :huggles:

so sorry to hear this heidi :(

sending lots of :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles:

Back