The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Attracting New Members

Maltby whippet club will wellcome lurches on a saturday morning at 10 30am

Maltby whippet club will wellcome lurches on a saturday morning at 10 30am
Thats great Cath, :thumbsup: Will add it to lurcher forum if thats ok? Could you put closest junctions from M1 and A1 on here.I know where i'm going,but would be useless at giving directions :lol:

I know at gin pit cos everyone's busy running there dogs setting up or doing other stuff I and i am just sat there I do tent to chat and explain things to visitors and new people in non racing terms its hard to get to chat when everyone's busy but me being sat on my bum not being able to do anything always has the time to chat then the rest of the club come and talk after racing. I know personally if you dont know whats going on ts confusing. So just getting someone to explain can help people become interested even lurcher people dont know whats going on in a non ped club and i think its easily forgotten as soon as they can follow they become very interested.

All so thoughts of you that let your dogs go to pet home invite them along and show them what there dog used to do it might just get them thinking they would like a dog to race next time or a companion to the dog they ave that could do a bit of racing as well

I know at gin pit cos everyone's busy running there dogs setting up or doing other stuff I and i am just sat there I do tent to chat and explain things to visitors and new people in non racing terms its hard to get to chat when everyone's busy but me being sat on my bum not being able to do anything always has the time to chat then the rest of the club come and talk after racing. I know personally if you dont know whats going on ts confusing. So just getting someone to explain can help people become interested even lurcher people dont know whats going on in a non ped club and i think its easily forgotten as soon as they can follow they become very interested.All so thoughts of you that let your dogs go to pet home invite them along and show them what there dog used to do it might just get them thinking they would like a dog to race next time or a companion to the dog they ave that could do a bit of racing as well
You can become Ginpits PR girl Wendy ;)

I know at gin pit cos everyone's busy running there dogs setting up or doing other stuff I and i am just sat there I do tent to chat and explain things to visitors and new people in non racing terms its hard to get to chat when everyone's busy but me being sat on my bum not being able to do anything always has the time to chat then the rest of the club come and talk after racing. I know personally if you dont know whats going on ts confusing. So just getting someone to explain can help people become interested even lurcher people dont know whats going on in a non ped club and i think its easily forgotten as soon as they can follow they become very interested.All so thoughts of you that let your dogs go to pet home invite them along and show them what there dog used to do it might just get them thinking they would like a dog to race next time or a companion to the dog they ave that could do a bit of racing as well
You can become Ginpits PR girl Wendy ;)
Think gte the job just caues i talk so much crap all the time lol

Think gte the job just caues i talk so much crap all the time lol

:- :- :- never said a thing lol

Tony

a way to attract new members ,dont let them read

some of the threads on k9

especially petty ones about consolation racing

Back