The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

At Long Last!!!!!!!

sadieandco said:
Ronnie's lovely  :) at least two bomber lookalikes now -  :thumbsup: lets hope they run like dad aswell as look like him  :D
no tongues lads u need to stop watching aunty vicky now (w00t)

Awww...they're beautiful :wub:

Is it just me that thinks the hair on the tip of their tail is really cute-The big tell tale sign as to whether they've wee weed or not......... :wacko:

Karen

More puppy pics

5 weeks ago today

Pup 1

and today

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronnie, Pup 4 (can't believe i thought he was ugly when he was first born)

From this

To this

Ronnie again, he's the clown of the litter so you always get more pic's of him

And pup 5, Ringo - definitely the ugly duckling of the litter and he's turned into a really handsome lad, but god does he know it!!!

From this

to this

:thumbsup: they are all nice pups,but the one that stands out is RINGO :thumbsup: which one are you keeping vicky :D

They are smashing puppies Vicky all look lovely. Have a liking for Ronnie though as he is alot like Jimmy lol.

JOHNG said:
:thumbsup: they are all nice pups,but the one that stands out is RINGO :thumbsup:   which one are you keeping vicky :D
He's my grandad's favourite and he's been growing on me this last week too. Oh i don't know - i just wish someone would come and pick me a couple out, it's really frustrating that my favourite is changing daily, and i have the other people waiting for me to make my pick so that they know which is theirs, time is running out too :- "

So glad i didnt have the dilemma of picking which to keep in our litter with only two it was easy - Bomber x Ella have thrown some handsome puppies - really wouldn't be able to help you they are all so loveley :wub: :wub:

Back