The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Gonna do a Fleesh just to wind up John & Andy :- " Kidding

The boys were 6 months old on Monday, next 6 months can't pass fast enough for me :lol: They turned out a fair bit bigger than we expected but they're all lovely lads :wub:

They're all meeting at Westhoughton this week so i'll get some pic's

Dobber's 33lb (yeh and the rest!!!! :lol: :- " )

Billy's 30lb

Jude 27 1/2lb

Zig 25 1/2lb

Genie 22lb

All doing really well with their training.

In true Ella fashion she's currently in season -_- :wacko:

Last time i spoke to Craig, Gillette wasn't too well, hope the old fella's picked up since :luck:

Vicky !!!

17 pages ? How DARE you ... I'm gonna have to catch up now :cheers: .

Can't wait to see the pictures of the boys :huggles: .

ETA - Just had a very sheepish pm from jac to say Dob's is actually 37lb - HOLY F*** (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
the lads are all looking fab and i am sure Iv got a spare greyhound coller and coat for Dobber to use the rate hes going whippet ones ant gona fit :lol:

My goodness Vicky i thought Jimmy was a big boy at 31lb - 37lb he's a whopper lol and lil Fudge still only 19lb lol

In all honesty I think Dobby has got a pretty generous amount of puppy fat, partly due to feeding/thieving and I hadn't been able to exercise him as much after having a car accident but were getting back on track now. I do think he'll still be the big Dobber of the litter though!

im thinking no limit if hes that big @ 6 months. :blink: bet hes gorgeous. :wub:

Genie was roughly 22lb when i weighed him last week but he's going for his Junior HealthCheck tomorrow so will get a proper weighing. He'll no doubt still and will always be the smallest :wub:

A belated happy 6 months boys :wub:

Wigton2.jpg

nice to see pup's with some fat on them and dobby as fat on him lol, lovely looking litter :thumbsup: dobby looks just like his grandad

Back