The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ash

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score
In April, Molly the whippet who I "rescued" when she was only a week away from whelping, had 5 puppies.

The breeding of the father of these pups was never really known, although I was told he was a whippet x greyhound.

Once the pups were born, it was clear that there was a smidgen of something else in the mix (possibly bull?) but as the pups have grown it has become less and less apparent.

Here is a picture of the puppy which I kept, Ash, at 6 months old. She loves chasing bubbles and this was one of her leaps to catch one!! :thumbsup:

Ashjumpingafterabubble-1.jpg

..... with her mum, at 3 months old

P1090458.jpg

...... and a head shot, at 6 months old :thumbsup:

P1100197.jpg

In April, Molly the whippet who I "rescued" when she was only a week away from whelping, had 5 puppies.
The breeding of the father of these pups was never really known, although I was told he was a whippet x greyhound.

Once the pups were born, it was clear that there was a smidgen of something else in the mix (possibly bull?) but as the pups have grown it has become less and less apparent.

Here is a picture of the puppy which I kept, Ash, at 6 months old. She loves chasing bubbles and this was one of her leaps to catch one!! :thumbsup:

...... and a head shot, at 6 months old :thumbsup:

P1100197.jpg
Ash is beautiful :wub: ,she's definately got a very strong head :thumbsup:

She is gorgeous and looks very clever too :wub:

Oh my she is utterly gorgeous, what a smashing looking girl :wub: :wub: stunning face and I do love her colour :thumbsup:

Brilliant pics Jane ... hasn't she grown !!

My favourite Scruples pic of Ash as a puppy ...

Ashwl.jpg

(w00t) she is stunning jane :wub: and she couldnt ask for a better forever home than with you :wub: love the photo of her that annie has added too :wub:

She is looking lovely Jane - I can see why you decided to keep her now instead of giving her to Andy ;) . Bit gutted you did really coz she was going to be Sky's mini me at the shows in the pairs!!

She is looking lovely Jane - I can see why you decided to keep her now instead of giving her to Andy ;) . Bit gutted you did really coz she was going to be Sky's mini me at the shows in the pairs!!
She still can be, Helen :thumbsup:

......... it's worked out well tho' because she's no hunter .... just a complete couch potato with no interest in chasing anything at all :wub:

Ash is stunning Jane :wub: A gorgeous strong looking girl.

Amandaxx

she's lovely and how nice that you've got one of Molly's pups who was the inspiration for Scruples rescue :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash is beautiful and very lucky too.

She's looking so grown up :wub: , would love to see a pic of her with all four on the ground...if that happens??!!

She's looking so grown up :wub: , would love to see a pic of her with all four on the ground...if that happens??!!

Hmmmm :unsure: She is normally lying on her back -_- :lol: but I'll try to catch her one day when she stands up :thumbsup:

She is a stunner :wub: jane and a very lucky girl to have her forever home with you hun :thumbsup:

Love the pic annie has added too :wub:

Wow she has changed abit since ive last seen her Jane :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Credit to you :)

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ash has grown into a gorgeous girl :wub: Love the photo of her chasing bubbles, she looks like she is enjoying herself :huggles:

Back