The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie's Arrived At Last..... Pics...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Well hes finally here, and I cant quite believe it..... hes settling in just brilliantly.... first couple of nights gone really well - and he has not cried once - suppose he has no siblings to miss... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Archie and me :huggles: :wub:

Archiepic9.jpg

Archiepic10.jpg

Archiepic8.jpg

Archiepic12.jpg

Archiepic14.jpg

Meeting Kobi.....

Archiepic15.jpg

Carfully watched over by Dad Oscar.. :huggles: :wub:

Archiepic4.jpg

Archiepic3.jpg

even sharing Kobis duck :lol: :huggles:

Archiepic1.jpg

(w00t) about time to wed been wondering were you wer and we wer right keeping that little puppy all to yourself until today :- " janis hes gorguse :wub: i bet your over the moon now hes home :wub:

Aw! You look such a happy woman, Janis :huggles:

He's lovely :wub: Does he know that Oscar is his dad (does Oscar know?? Can male dogs tell?)

It's going to be lovely watching him grow. He's got a wonderful face, and his markings complement Oscar and Kobi rather well :lol:

a few more - dont want to bore anyone though... :lol: :)

Archiepic6.jpg

meeting the cats,......

Archiepic24.jpg

Archiepic25.jpg

Archiepic23.jpg

Archiepic27.jpg

With Mr. Long....

Archiepic21.jpg

Archiepic20.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww he so gorgeous :wub: :wub: Lovely photos of you both together :wub: :wub:

I didnt think I would be so excited...Im like a kid with a new toy :) :wub: :) :wub:

Archiepic16.jpg

Archiepic18.jpg

Look out - your being watched..... :blink: :lol:

Archiepic22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's lovely Janis - you lucky lady!

Hope his Dad is being nice to him :huggles:

What a little sweetheart! :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Aww, he's gorgeous :wub: You look as pleased as anything :huggles:

Yes dad is being good really, hes a bit dominant over toys and his bed ...of course being Top dog in the house, but Im supervising and it looks like they are going to be ok - so all my fretting .... :) hes the most wonderful little thing :wub: :wub: Archie

Archiepic19.jpg

Archiepic13.jpg

He is gorgeous :wub: , best of luck with Archie :luck: :luck: :luck: he looks very settled already :- " :lol:

He is sooooooo :wub: love the pict of him winking at the camera

Aww Janis, I smiled all the way through those pics. Archie is SO adorable. Youre a lucky lady, and Archie is a lucky boy.

:cheers: he is a little darling :wub:

good luck with him :luck:

:thumbsup:

Awwww :wub: :wub: :wub: you lucky lucky lady I am sooooo jealous, he is absolutley adorable o:) :wub: o:) :wub:

Wish I had cuddle vision :huggles: :wub:

lovely pics janis,archie is a hunk! :wub: :thumbsup: love the pic of him winking,he seems to be saying ive landed on my feet here folks! :lol:

Janis he is GORGEOUS!! :wub: :wub: Do give him a cuddle from me, please!

Love the pictures - you're not bad either! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing plenty more of the little lad as he grows and also as he gets to know his dad and big bro ;)

aww he is really gorgeous, his markings are beautiful, did you call him Archie because he's got the tail feather of an arrow (archery ) on his white face blaze ?

looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

You've probably hit the nail on the head about him not crying for missing the siblings as he has been an only one, bet his mum missed him tho' :wub: o:)

Awww congratulation on bringing your little boy home Janis, those are beautiful pictures, he really is a very handsome pup :wub: :wub: :wub:

He looks to have settled in straight away :huggles: :thumbsup:

See all those weeks of fretting , the look on your face says it all :D You lucky lady :thumbsup:

Good luck with your three dog family :thumbsup: :luck:

Back