The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie & Stan Pictures...without Peggy!!

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score
Archie thinks his new little sister is rather nice and keeps wagging, Stanley is positive she is a replacement for him :b So whilst little Peggy-Sue was having a well deserved afternoon kip, the boys went to the park to play with the frisbee :D

The only decent action shot I got

park014.jpg

Archie reluctantly retrieving..

park007.jpg

Archie with that look in his eye, like I am about to leg it!!!

park013.jpg

Stanley a bit worn out but very happy and realising his Mum does still love him :huggles: :huggles:

park023.jpg

With their new all-in-one collar and lead sets from Dawn :thumbsup:

park026.jpg

park027.jpg

Finally relaxing in the garden trying to stay away from that crazy little puppy!!

park030.jpg

Well actually I couldn't resist posting this one...

peg055.jpg

And this one I think Archie is saying 'Pleeeassse someone take her away..' :lol:

peg064.jpg

Nice to see the boys chilled out in the sun ,but seem very watchfull incase .....................

the crazy pups around o:)

I love those collars :- " must pm Dawn

lovely photos jo,this time next week they will be lost without peggy-sue :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww - bless Stan - at least he is willing to share his bed :D :huggles:

Lovely piccys of the boys Jo,they are looking handsome as ever :wub: :wub:

and Peggy of course :wub: o:)

The boys look great, with and without the leads :wub: I'm pleased they had a nice afternoon. I found I had to give Winx extra one ot one so he didn't feel like he's been replaced :wacko:

As for Miss Peggy Sue, she certainly looks like a little floosie to me, the boys aren't going to be able to escape her flirty bed hopping :* 8) :- "

Lovely photo's Jo. :wub: Im sure Peggy-Sue will be ruling the roost before very long!!

Frankie often has the face on that Archie was pulling - when the girls are being silly :lol:

Yeah, Freddie too has that expression when Dash is being particularly irritating! It's sort of a pained resignation mixed with disdain!

Aww Jo, they were lovely pictures - all of them, but I must admit that pic of Peggy Sue in her bed is just adorable. :wub: :wub:

Your two boys are so handsome - they probably wonder whats hit them. :lol: :blink: love the one of Archie looking to see where you went. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics ................ you can see Stan does luv his mummy :huggles:

Lovely pictures - Peggy Sue is so sweet and the boys are looking handsome :wub:

Archie really reminds me of Josie in that 'about to leg it' pic :( and in one of the others too, where he has a 'faraway' look in his eye. Natural Born Hunters seem to be constantly checking the horizon for quarry. I have become familiar with the look because its a signal to me to get Josie back on the lead PDQ! :lol: :wacko:

aww what beautiful photos and what a great idea (leads)

Lovely pics of your boys Jo. :huggles: :huggles: They look great in their new collar and leads. :wub: :wub:

Lovely pics of your boys Jo. :huggles: :huggles: They look great in their new collar and leads. :wub: :wub:

~Helen~ said:
Lovely pictures - Peggy Sue is so sweet and the boys are looking handsome :wub:
Archie really reminds me of Josie in that 'about to leg it' pic :(   and in one of the others too, where he has a 'faraway' look in his eye. Natural Born Hunters seem to be constantly checking the horizon for quarry. I have become familiar with the look because its a signal to me to get Josie back on the lead PDQ!  :lol:   :wacko:

Exactly!!! :lol: He has done this several times in the park, ran to the edge and ran along the fence trying to find a break as there are fields on the other side :b But I think he knows now he can't get away...but if that 'look' was in open countryside he probably would be long gone :blink:

Back