The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie Is Staying

Just to let you all know we are very happy and have spent a fortune on Archie today so he will be very comfortable indeed - we're even talking about timing our holidays so we can look after him when grandad is away and he'll look after George for us. I told my 3 year old when she got back from nursery and she was speechless (not something that happens easily!) but just gave us the biggest smile in world history! :D

Absolutely smashing news - sorry to hear your son has had loads of tears but glad things have worked out for Archie :huggles: :huggles:

clairerichard said:
Just to let you all know we are very happy and have spent a fortune on Archie today so he will be very comfortable indeed - we're even talking about timing our holidays so we can look after him when grandad is away and he'll look after George for us. I told my 3 year old when she got back from nursery and she was speechless (not something that happens easily!) but just gave us the biggest smile in world history! :D

that post says it all, was about to offer my services to you/fil....re hols ...but it seems you have sorted it all out......if ever you or the father in law need a nights break i'm here to help.....we're used to having the odd dog on an overnight stay.....

Thanks everyone for your support - no more tears, positive thoughts from here on.... :thumbsup:

clairerichard said:
Thanks everyone for your support - no more tears, positive thoughts from here on....  :thumbsup:

positive thoughts claire, i am so glad hes staying within the family...i don't charge anything if you or your fil needs a break.........just supply there usual scram so they don't get the shites........its all i ask....

Awww that's so lovely. It really makes a change to hear about something going right with such a happy ending. Sounds like the best Christmas present ever for the children! :huggles:

Fantastic news :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad your little man will still be with you, kids eh xx

Back