The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Archie Is One...on 27th March

Janimal said:
Dont know if you realised Katie but Archies mum is Gems half sister...(same parents 2 seperate litters.)
LOL no how could i relise that,

whats gems reg name

(i have asked in the cost of whippet post but you might not have seen it)

that means Archie and Ruby are half cousins how lovely :wub: :wub:

:huggles: :huggles: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ARCHIE[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

It's so nice to see the baby pics and then how he is now he's so lovely a real credit to you Janis :wub: :wub: :wub:

birthday2-1.gif

Doesn't time fly!

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE!!![/SIZE]

Oh My Goodness Archie aren't you the most handsome Birthday Boy ever :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sparky and Dylan send loads of good wishes and if they lived closer I just know they would be the bestest of friends with your three. :thumbsup:

Jenny

(w00t) Lovely pictures of Archie :wub: yummy pup all grown into a hansome chap! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]MANY HAPPY RETURNS ARCHIE[/SIZE]
_happy-birthday.gif

:wub: :cheers: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]Happy birthday Archie[/SIZE] :wub: :cheers: :wub:

Happy Birthday to Archie :huggles: He looks a lovely boy and what a gorgeous little pup he was :wub:

:wub: :huggles: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE :cheers:

I can't believe it is a year since you were umming and aahing over whether or not to have him! :lol:

Happy birthday Archie!! :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Happy 1st Birthday Archie[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Its a whole year since little Archie was born...I think I always knew from day one that he would end up with us... :huggles:   :wub:   :huggles:

I can't believe a whole year has gone by Janis (w00t) Looking back I think that you weren't alone in your thinking, I am sure there were quite a few K9'er who knew exactly where Archie was going to spend his days. He has grown in to such a handsome lad, so much like his dad :wub: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy 1st birthday Archie [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
Have a happy Birthday little Archie  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: - and try to stay in one peice for the day :- "  :thumbsup:

and he did... :- " thankyou.... (stay in one piece thank goodness)

:lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ARCHIE [/SIZE] :huggles:

REALLY CANT QUITE BELIEVE ITS BEEN A YEAR , TIME FLIES :D

Happy Birthday Archie :cheers: What a handsome lad!

Back