The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

April In The Garden

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
The lads were in the garden this morning. Its still chilly though brrrrrr and oscar is going to the vets for his check up this afternoon. Im sure you will agree he looks fine now thankfully. :thumbsup: :huggles:

Sshhh Oscar Im going to tell you a secret :lol:

Resized_Aprilinthegarden007.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden001.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden021.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden022.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden023.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden032.jpg

Aprilinthegarden008.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden028.jpg

Resized_Aprilinthegarden030.jpg

Really glad Oscars on the mend Janice, Kobi looks like hes telling him "DONT PLAY WITH ANY MORE STICKS" :huggles:

what lovely whippets,gorgeus markings too.

your garden looks really secure and interesting with the stone birds in the wall,i love it.

my garden is small and elevated but we do have a golf course opposite,so makes up for my little patch.

but the grass is looking a tad yellow at the moment - I wonder why :- " :- "

lovely boys janis :wub: ...my grass is yellow too.... with added holes...lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and something very interesting under the bird table - ah FOOD :lol:

Resized_Aprilinthegarden027.jpg

Lovely pics Janis, I love the one of them both sitting :wub: Really glad Oscar is better now - hope the check up runs smoothly :luck:

Lovely pictures Janis, so glad Oscar is feeling better :thumbsup:

Arrrrrrr Lovely ............... two handsome boys :wub:

Lovely photo's Janis :thumbsup: . Oscar has matured into one very handsome looking lad :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pics of two lovely boys :wub:

The pic of Oscar jumping is great :thumbsup:

Lovely boys and pics!! Glad to hear Oscar is on the mend!

Lovely garden, and great pictures. Oscar and Kobi look healthy and I'm glad thatr Oscar is feeling a lot better now

Those are great pics Janis :huggles: Seems like ages since I've been on k9 but today I needed some cheering up and this has done the trick :huggles:

Sorry to here about Oscars accident but glad that he's feeling better :thumbsup:

Jakey is always trailing sticks about and we don't encourage it but you can't watch them all the time :sweating:

I'll try to find the time to post some recent pics of Jakey and Jilly :D they are doing great and getting up to all sorts of mischeif :lol:

Love to Oscar and Kobi :huggles:

pamalkie said:
Those are great pics Janis :huggles:   Seems like ages since I've been on k9 but today I needed some cheering up and this has done the trick :huggles: Sorry to here about Oscars accident but glad that he's feeling better :thumbsup:

Jakey is always trailing sticks about and we don't encourage it but you can't watch them all the time :sweating:

I'll try to find the time to post some recent pics of Jakey and Jilly  :D they are doing great and getting up to all sorts of mischeif :lol:

I thought we hadn't seen any pics of Jakey and Jilly recently. Hope to see some soon. :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

Lovely photos of your two beautiful dogs Janis. :wub: :wub: Glad to hear Oscar is feeling better. :luck: :luck:

Pleased to here Oscar's ok now :huggles:

Lovely pics of them both :thumbsup:

pamalkie said:
Those are great pics Janis :huggles:   Seems like ages since I've been on k9 but today I needed some cheering up and this has done the trick :huggles: Sorry to here about Oscars accident but glad that he's feeling better :thumbsup:

I'll try to find the time to post some recent pics of Jakey and Jilly  :D they are doing great and getting up to all sorts of mischeif :lol:

Great to hear from you again Pam :thumbsup: - and it would be lovely to see Jilly and Jakey again soon. :wub:

Back