The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Want To O.d. On Cuteness??

[quote=

is she ok over night,penny is pineing for her sisters. yours looks really settled .

great pics great little pup :luck:

Dave shes fine at night as you can see ella has took her under her wing lol,ella is showing livy all her bad habits :- " only time she crys is to get on your knee when your sat watching the tv. The little tearaway is spoilt rottern and she knows it . :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics she is just so :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bet you cant wait to see her with all the christmas paper on christmas morning :D

What lovely pictures :wub: :wub:

She's a little cracker!! :thumbsup:

Absolutely speechless :wub: :wub: :wub: some of those photos you could put on a canvas - beautiful pup and love the first photo of the two of them cuddled up together :wub: :huggles:

:p I think in the 3rd photo she looks like a little fox cub, so beautiful, you are very lucky. :thumbsup: Diane.

shes a little belter vicky and mark! :thumbsup: :wub: :D

rob67 said:
I love the one of her lying on her back being a floosie  :D :wub:   :wub:   she's soooooo cute..........has your xmas tree survived?? lol

chris

guess whos just pulled the xmas tree over :rant:

and then ran for cover and came back looking as if to say it wasnt me o:)

Tony says it can't possibly be Livy who pulled the Christmas tree over she's waay to small for such a feat!! :lol: We recon it was you trying to pinch the chocolate decorations Mark! :p

aww pure sweetness shes so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

she is gorgeous,and looks like an angel.good luck with her. :luck: :thumbsup:

It's sooooo sweet I can feel my teeth rotting lol :D

and I'm turning green with envy.. :x

lol Lovely, lovely puppy x x lucky you. x x :wub:

Back