The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Goint To Crufts?

I going but I am going to be in different hall. I am in hall 5 with the big lad. :-

So good luck ever one :luck:

Michelle and Fleet

im going on Thursday as well.............i'll be the one trying to smuggle a certain black & white whippie into my bag.....................oh and if you see trac getting slapped...that will be me as well :D
yeah im going and driving the old bag with me...just hope i dont take the wrong exit coming home this time :b

cant wait to look around all those stalls...picking you up nice and early Hely...you betta be ready :p
the old bag being hely :-

:oops:
:blink: :blink:

watch it you two

I going but I am going to be in different hall. I am in hall 5 with the big lad. :-
So good luck ever one :luck:

Michelle and Fleet
Oh I hope to catch up with you - would love to meet your big lad :wub:

I'll be there with my affie boy.....you'll know its me....cos I have a new outfit :p
lol jean wish i was there to see bramley good luck have a great day :luck: :luck:
Many thanks.....will need a lorra luck!

Did I mention that i am looking at a litter of Affies later in the month?

Got so much to look forward to :D

I'll be there with my affie boy.....you'll know its me....cos I have a new outfit :p
lol jean wish i was there to see bramley good luck have a great day :luck: :luck:
Many thanks.....will need a lorra luck!

Did I mention that i am looking at a litter of Affies later in the month?

Got so much to look forward to :D
ooh jean you horrible woman telling me that :lol: you will be fine have a great day and i will look out for you at shows throughout the year :luck: :luck:

what a brillant day i have had,met up with some lovely people :huggles: :huggles: juney your coat is safe :- ,mind you you did have to rush for that train :thumbsup: sorry TC i didnt get to see you,looks like you had a good day

I'm going on Thursday and will be sitting watching the whippet girlies all day :D
Wear a badge with your user name then...I'll be in yearling with Bluebell...love to identify you!!!

If you let me know her pedigree name either here or by PM I can look out for her ( in case there are a few black and white and I get mIxed up :b )
Well Bluebell found you! :D

Back