The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anyone Going To Whippet Club Of Scotland 12th June

Zolan

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone going to Scotland for the WCoS Champ show 12th June?

Sorry, having my hair done that day......... :(

Cartman said:
Sorry, having my hair done that day......... :(
You've still got some hair then Cartman???? :teehee: :- " ;)

Nope,i'm not going,off to Midland whippet instead,it's a bit closer to home :)

Still have it. & it is all mine. Natural colour too, says so on the bottle. :)

I'm taking mine lure coursing as it is the Brat and his sister's birthday!!! Taking their mother as well with some trepidation!!!

Im off to the Midland Whippet too , :))

Will you be showing a whippet or 2 , Zolan ?

I'm going! Really looking forward to a weekend away with my sister who is joining me to share the driving, and staying with a dear friend in the Lake District on the way up and on the way back. Should be a really nice few days. :)

And - if we are back in time, we will be returning via the MI so we have entered Midland Whippet on the Sunday as well, but we will see how we all (especially Zephyr) feel on the day!

Good luck to everyone :luck:

I will be showing a whippet or two Jax.

How about getting your crystal ball polished and giving us a few predictions.

Good Luck to all those going to Midland Whippet maybe that where I should be going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Vanna Skelly judging isnt it ?

I dont think I ve seen Vanna`s judging ,

With it being UP there who knows ?

I know she does like a blue though :wub:

We will all just have to wait and see , you must let us peps that are going to the Midland Whippet know how you did :luck:

Vanna is a straight and honest judge and will go for the best dog on the day. You can be absolutely sure that she would not be involved in any pre-show deals like we have been hearing of lately.

Hope to meet you there Zolan whoever you are, and best of luck on the day. :thumbsup:

Anyone know what the entries are like for WCOS or Midland Whippet?

Jax has a crystal ball??
You lot want to make your mind up , !! One minuite Im awitch , the next Im clarevoyant !! o:)

Cartman , Have YOU got a crystal ball !!?? :oops: :- "

Well I've entered WCoS champ show,so I'll be able to meet up with peeps there.Be easy to spot me,I'll be the one asleep..... -_- ,the plan is to leave midnight Fri night and drive to the show,then we'll be leaving as soon as judging is finished to drive back.We've only been there once before,I think it was a 10 hr drive for us.

Lyd

Goodness Lydia (w00t) I think even I am closer than you, and I have to cross the sea to get there!! :luck:

Best Of Luck To all.

I Think there is about 150+ entered at WCoS.

Thanks Claire,maybe Vanna can let us know how many are entered ? She must know by now......please Vanna :b .

It might mean we could leave a bit later,as we haven't got any youngster's to show.

Lyd

How are we going to find each other (if I make it) .... the K9'ers....

Lyd, Zolan, Zephyr and Zilloot all wear a red carnation.......

I'm taking my camera and portfolio......... ;) 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
JAX said:
Cartman ,  Have YOU got a crystal ball !!?? :oops:     :- "
Not one but two balls of crystal. When I run, they can be heard banging together :- "

I use one for the results. :D & the other for who should of won. :lol:

Back