The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Anybody From South Wales?

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
hello any off you k9 from south wales ?if so let me know im from nr cardiff south wales and do we have any walks in south wales.

im afraid not... i live in surrey. my cousins live in south wales though..

aww come on guys and gals thers gota be somone in south wales i was looking forward to some nice walks :(

nicky12 said:
aww come on guys and gals thers gota be somone in south wales i was looking forward to some nice walks  :(
Cardiff is my home city only unfortunately I don't live there any more! :- " I am down visiting my parents occasionally though and to watch Cardiff City play, so if anything is arranged, who knows, I could come down and take part as well! :cheers:

Come on one of our Bristol ones... you could nip over the Severn Crossing and be here in an hour or so :thumbsup: we'd love to see you :)

nicky12 said:
aww come on guys and gals thers gota be somone in south wales i was looking forward to some nice walks  :(
There are some people on here from south wales, not me unfortunately :wacko:

I'm sure they'll see your post soon :luck:

Hi there!

I am from Cardiff and would like the idea of organised walks but now also getting paranoid about people wanting to harm,steal (etc) dogs but on the other hand we might have met already at a local park?

Could only do walks on Sundays that is why was not at the Bristol one.

The safe thing to do is meet up in a group enviroment for walks with others off K9 (not just 1 person) and don't give out you home address. :thumbsup:

Hi,

throughout the summer there are terrier and lucher shows taking place most weekends across the whole of south/mid wales.Great fun.

If you need more details please feel free to PM me,

all the best Mike

aww im so jelouse of all you whippet peeps that live close to eachother thought id bring this thread back to life as iv got no one to have whippety walks with ,so come on any new peeps near me im in caerphilly south wales :cheers:

nicky12 said:
aww im so jelouse of all you whippet peeps that live close to eachother thought id bring this thread back to life as iv got no one to have whippety walks with ,so come on any new peeps near me im in caerphilly south wales  :cheers:
I know at least 3 people on this site from Caerphilly, as i used to live there. I am sure you must see them walking their whippets why don't you introduce yourself.

jaybe said:
nicky12 said:
aww im so jelouse of all you whippet peeps that live close to eachother thought id bring this thread back to life as iv got no one to have whippety walks with ,so come on any new peeps near me im in caerphilly south wales  :cheers:
I know at least 3 people on this site from Caerphilly, as i used to live there. I am sure you must see them walking their whippets why don't you introduce yourself.

hi ,iv only ever met i person with whippets and thats vannessa of turnstone whippets ,my tia has a lot of ther breeding in her ,but i dont see them very often and havent seen any others :(

nicky12 said:
jaybe said:
nicky12 said:

hi ,iv only ever met i person with whippets and thats vannessa of turnstone whippets ,my tia has a lot of ther breeding in her ,but i dont see them very often and havent seen any others :(

That's one of them ( she's my sons' godmother ). She has 2 sets of friends- one with a black lurcher

jaybe said:
nicky12 said:
jaybe said:
nicky12 said:

That's one of them ( she's my sons' godmother ). She has 2 sets of friends- one with a black lurcher

aww vanessa is a lovely lady :D wish ther were few more peeps down this way would love a whippety natter and walks ,only time i get that is if i go to a show :)

wish i lived nearer nicky my 2 would love other whippets to have a good old run with :huggles:

nicky12 said:
jaybe said:
nicky12 said:
jaybe said:
nicky12 said:

aww vanessa is a lovely lady :D wish ther were few more peeps down this way would love a whippety natter and walks ,only time i get that is if i go to a show :)
she is nicky i met vanessa and her hubby at midland counties last year as daisys breeder hopes to use todd on one of her bitches they are both lovely people :huggles:

affieluver said:
wish i lived nearer nicky my 2 would love other whippets to have a good old run with :huggles:
aww i wish ya did to hun :huggles: dont get me wrong i love walking them on our own but its nice now and again to have some company and for my lot to run with other dogs :)

nicky12 said:
affieluver said:
aww i wish ya did to hun :huggles: dont get me wrong i love walking them on our own but its nice now and again to have some company and for my lot to run with other dogs :)
I will mention it to my friends when i speak to them next. Wish I still lived there it is a great place to live.

nicky12 said:
affieluver said:
i know what you mean nicky :(

Back