The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Any Tips For The Derby?

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score
What's your tips for the Derby?Hurry up because we're off in a couple of days :lol:

scotish derby can gold run win it again hes on a hatrick good luck danny :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

l think BRANCO will give good account for herself JOHN & JEAN got her flying at moment BEST OF LUCK ran well weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mochara for derby think comet & goldrun will both do well. scratch will be very interesting pups watch out for no joe ( wor john x amazing grace)

Mochara :thumbsup:

40lb Bageera/Sugar Mouse :sweating: :thumbsup:

No Limit Muscle Bound/Tykwando :sweating: :thumbsup:

No Limit Yearlings Pagan Prince :thumbsup:

Jayne

bolan, mocara, banco, gold run, think foxy roxy will run well but you can not beat start, sugar rush southern spark seems to be on fire.sun prince maybe the final should be 1/2 yd to give the bigguns a chance. sounds like it will be a fantastic final.

dart said:
l think BRANCO will give good account for herself JOHN & JEAN got her flying at moment BEST OF LUCK ran well weekend  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
I'd love to see Milly do it for John & Jean, she seems to be coming back to form and there's no doubt about it - John will have her ready for the biggy!!!!

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a good few decent animals in with a chance :) good luck to all :luck:

mocara won't be far away & gold run :luck:

:luck: good luck to everyone taking part :luck:

If Mochara runs to form, i cant see anything catching her.

[she is unbeatable if she is right.]

If Spirit of the Stag is injury free i think she will give a good account of herself.

Weardale Spot,Bolan, Ameys Girl,Gold Run, will also take some watching.

Good Luck to everybody, there might be a fw shocks.

johnnoble said:
                    Good Luck to everybody, there might be a fw shocks.
That's always the best thing about big events, always a whippet ready to pull out a shock performance (still waiting for it to be one of mine) :teehee: .

insane jane and snow white for doing well in yearlings :luck:

and if sugar rush runs same as last week,,,i tip her to reach derby final :luck:

sure to be some of the favourites get turned over,as john says spirit of the stag if she has her race head on she will take some beating,if weardale spot hits form will take some dog to beat her.made your point can give anything a good race big or small.good luck to all that take part :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

almost forgot about indica dont rule her out :thumbsup:

Would be fantastic if Gold run could make it 3 in a row, think it will be tough to call this year, cant count mai zee mu out if she is fit. Good luck to everyone :luck: :luck:

I don't do the tipster thing anymore as seem to put the 'kiss of death' on my choices so will just say Good Luck to everyone taking part win or loose i'm sure we'll see some brill racing. Looking forward to seeing who will go home with the spoils this year. To be in any of the Scottish Derby finals is brill to win one of them is a fantastic achievement for any one lots of :luck: to everyone.

I'd do the tipster thing too Karen, except I don't have a clue about what's running well and what isn't, a bit out of the loop so nobody will risk getting the "kiss of death" here.

:- "

Really looking forward to this years Scottish Derby as i am actually going!!!! never been before so it will be a new experience for me, just hope all the dogs come off sound. Good Luck everyone who's going, should be some good races with the way some dogs have been running :luck:

Keeley

Back