The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Any One From Bristol

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi im from Bristol (never i hear you gasp :D ) I have a Whippet bitch called Tilly she is nearly 7 months old.[/SIZE]

I would love to meet other people with Whippets who also live in Bristol (God sounds like a lonely hearts colum :- " ) so we can meet up and chat and so the dogs can meet also.... (w00t)

I would like to be able to race/show Tilly, and hope to do so in the future, but every thing is so far away :( . A travel buddy would be good (No im not after a lift :D )

Any how you can email me at tinkerbell_lives@hotmail.com im on MSN as well if you fancy a chat......... :thumbsup: :cheers:

Best Wishes Kim...and Tilly

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you thought about joining a local dog training club, you may meet up with like minded people there. Although they might not have whippets they could tell you about local shows etc.............

[SIZE=14pt]But i want to meet whippet people.....and have fun and talk about whippets and stuff (w00t) [/SIZE]

:) only a sugestion, they could tell you where local shows are where WHIPPET people might be (w00t)

I live in Bristol - my whippet, Fly, is 10 years old and came from Whippet Rescue 7 years ago. I work during the day, and usually walk around the Blaise/Kingsweston area after 4.00pm - is this anywhere near you?

Eleanor

hi i live in Devon :thumbsup: why don,t you pop along to Bridgewater on saturday its the south west whippet club open show(you won,t be able to bring your whippy in) its held at the sports hall,bridgewater college,bath rd,bridgewater.

you will be able to watch the showing and meet all whippet people.we will be there.

also there is an openshow at weston super mare on sat not to many whips, but im sure there will be some

Good idea Daledogs :thumbsup: Yes come down Kim, we have an entry of about 170 dogs (I think) - judging starts at 10am, its a very friendly show - if you fancy coming, come to the secretarys table as I am the treasurer and will be sat there for most of time :D (Apart from running to the kitchen for cake :lol: )

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry i havent looked at this :- " [/SIZE]

daledogs - What time is the bridgewater one??? Have an appointment at 1pm...could cancel (w00t)

Eleanor Gibbins - I live in Fishponds, perhaps we could meet up sometime in Aston Court

dolly - this would be closer again what time?

I would really like to meet you all, im in such a dumb place to have a whippet :(

judging at weston starts at 930, but dont think whippets will be on till at least 1130

tinkerbell_lives_tilly said:
I would really like to meet you all, im in such a dumb place to have a whippet  :( [/size][/color]
Tell me about it, I live in Yorkshire, where everyone wears a flat cap and owns a whippet apparently. But I have never seen one since we got our dogs (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Perhaps i should set up a Bristol Club, we could race whippets at the city ground (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hi im from Bristol (never i hear you gasp  :D ) I have a Whippet bitch called Tilly she is nearly 7 months old.[/SIZE] 

I would love to meet other people with Whippets who also live in Bristol (God sounds like a lonely hearts colum  :- " ) so we can meet up and chat and so the dogs can meet also.... (w00t)

I would like to be able to race/show Tilly, and hope to do so in the future, but every thing is so far away  :( . A travel buddy would be good (No im not after a lift  :D )

Any how you can email me at tinkerbell_lives@hotmail.com im on MSN as well if you fancy a chat......... :thumbsup:   :cheers:

Hello Kim and Tilly

Don't know if you are the same person but I think we may have met you a while back when Tilly was small at oldbury court/vassells, back then we had just got our pup Harley who is a blue and white whippet. If it is you then hello and we now also have joshy who is a 16 week old black whippet have been keeping our eyes out to bump into you guys again but haven't recently. but tonight bumped into some lovely ladies with their whippets who told us about this site so here we are. I have attached a couple of pics for you to see so if you don't know who we are you might recognise the dogs if we bump into you !!!

1.jpg

harley3.jpg

becpeters said:
[SIZE=14pt]Hi im from Bristol (never i hear you gasp  :D ) I have a Whippet bitch called Tilly she is nearly 7 months old.[/SIZE] 

I would love to meet other people with Whippets who also live in Bristol (God sounds like a lonely hearts colum  :- " ) so we can meet up and chat and so the dogs can meet also.... (w00t)

I would like to be able to race/show Tilly, and hope to do so in the future, but every thing is so far away  :( . A travel buddy would be good (No im not after a lift  :D )

Any how you can email me at tinkerbell_lives@hotmail.com im on MSN as well if you fancy a chat......... :thumbsup:   :cheers:

Hello Kim and Tilly

Don't know if you are the same person but I think we may have met you a while back when Tilly was small at oldbury court/vassells, back then we had just got our pup Harley who is a blue and white whippet. If it is you then hello and we now also have joshy who is a 16 week old black whippet have been keeping our eyes out to bump into you guys again but haven't recently. but tonight bumped into some lovely ladies with their whippets who told us about this site so here we are. I have attached a couple of pics for you to see so if you don't know who we are you might recognise the dogs if we bump into you !!!

[SIZE=14pt]Glad i bumped into the two of you again (w00t) , your Whippet gets more lush everytime i see him and now you have another one, im so jealous :- " [/SIZE]

Hope to see you agin soon, cause of work and stuff i will prob walk Tilly at 6.30-7.00pm, but not on Monday someones leaving do :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry i havent looked at this :- " [/SIZE]

daledogs - What time is the bridgewater one??? Have an appointment at 1pm...could cancel (w00t)

Eleanor Gibbins - I live in Fishponds, perhaps we could meet up sometime in Aston Court

dolly - this would be closer again what time?

I would really like to meet you all, im in such a dumb place to have a whippet :(

im just as bad only seen one whippet since i got my blue 4 months ago

[SIZE=14pt]Thought i would add my mobile number incase you want to arrange a proper meet and not an off the chance thing..... (w00t) :cheers: [/SIZE]

its 07970 690 393

I got 3000 free text and no mins, so i will prob text you if thats ok..... :- "

Feel free to text me anytime.... :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]That goes for anyone in Bristol :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Back