The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Any Ideas

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score
Nowt to do with dogs i know, but thing is, i have this wicked pain in my right arm, ive had it for a while now, been the docs and he thinks arhritus, given me tablets complete waste of time, its gotten worse over the past few weeks, its now gone into my hand its on fire, and on occassion not very often, my arm just collapses at my side, someone has mentioned some oil capsules, cant remember what though, oil of summat, and has anyone used these deep heat rubs, the only relief i get now is to soak in a hot bath.

ta

:cheers:

aww keith get yourself back to the docs hun ,i do worry about you at time mr :huggles: :huggles:

keith has the doc given you anti immflamatories??? that should help you.. :huggles:

Hi there, im a bit of a cronk too and take a table spoon of cider vinegar a day mixed in with a yoghurt to lessen the taste takes some getting used to but does help and also cod liver oil tablets which stops me creaking so if you do not want prescribed med then this MAY help :luck:

You could contact Rae...she does Bioflow magnetic bracelets ....Ive been meaning to give one of these a go myself... :thumbsup:

i have arthritis too keith, i find cod liver oil and glaucosimine tablets help if u take them on a regular basis.

good luck hun i know how much it hurts

dana said:
i have arthritis too keith, i find cod liver oil and glaucosimine tablets help if u take them on a regular basis.
good luck hun i know how much it hurts

:cheers: Dana thats what i was looking for, glaucosimine.

keith x

I take these too Keith...with cod liver oil... :thumbsup:

our co-op pharmacy has them at min for 99p!!!!!!!!! not the highest strength but i use them on the old iggy sophie, keeps her a bit more mobile , takes a good time to get in system but they really do help :thumbsup:

keith you really must get this sorted, please :huggles:

posh totty said:
our co-op pharmacy has them at min for 99p!!!!!!!!! not the highest strength but i use them on the old iggy sophie, keeps her a bit more mobile , takes a good time to get in system but they really do help  :thumbsup:
keith you really must get this sorted, please  :huggles:

I will try them and thanks, the pain used just to be from my shoulder blade and upto my elbow, now its full length of my arm and into my hand, spose its an age thing eh :lol: 60 feckin 3 go on have a laff, cos i am

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

keithy, i would go back to the docs, and make them do something, no one should have to put up with pain like that

:huggles: take care

Well i know your all concerned about my well being :lol: so i went the docs yesterday morning, appointment being 10 30, finally got to see the doctor, 11 20, gave me a full seeing to, then sent me fer xrays, i get the results tomorrow

Glad he gave you a full seeing to.

Will await the results? :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Bless you.

Now I have a painful case of piles (w00t)

I was told years ago that my body would start to head south...didn't realise that also included my a**e :- "

Wonder if cod liver would help...would I need to swallow the tablets or show them where the sun don't shine :sweating:

Oh keithy ....please help (w00t) (w00t)

jeanyg said:
Bless you.Now I have a painful case of piles (w00t)

I was told years ago that my body would start to head south...didn't realise that also included my a**e :- "

Wonder if cod liver would help...would I need to swallow the tablets or show them where the sun don't shine :sweating:

Oh keithy ....please help (w00t)   (w00t)

Oh keithy please help, :lol: wotya want me to do woman, help anyone me but i wont do that :eek: your body will only head south if you let it, a good diet, all things in moderation, plenty of excersise, fresh air, and sometimes mind over matter is wot i say, fine one to talk you may say with my wanky arm, it will be sorted :lol:

now pm me your addy, ive just the thing fer your piles :lol:

:lol: :huggles: (w00t) :sweating: :blink: :- "

Made you forget your problems for a minute (w00t)

Back