The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Another Overload Of Snowy Whippets

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
I hope i'm not boring you with all these photos,but my lot had such fun this morning,i went into camera overload :b

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

IMG_6889.jpg

IMG_6898.jpg

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6978.jpg

Last lot,i promise ;)

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7157.jpg

IMG_7175.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

& the pups,who surprisingly,weren't impressed :eek:

IMG_7091.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

lovely photos deb , dosent look like the pups are too impressed with the snow , well not yet anyway (w00t)

we only had a couple of inches and its gone now :(

Awwww, the puppies do look a bit overawed don't they. :huggles: You must have had the snow later than us - ours finished by 6am. We've had a few flurries this afternoon but I think the worst is over now. Great pics! :thumbsup:

Wow fabulous photos.. how much fun are they all having! The first shot is beautiful one to frame I think. I also really like this one.

IMG_6898.jpg

Pinky fawns look great against the snow don't they... they look like they're glowing.

Debs,

Brilliant Brilliant shots :thumbsup:

That first picture ,you should keep it for xmas and make it a xmas card its great :)) it also looks like a snow glow that you shake :)) :)) :))

Little babies are'nt to keen but give them time im sure :))

Great stuff :thumbsup:

could never get bored of looking at your beautiful whippies :wub:

Fantastic photos Debs! :thumbsup:

I think most of them would make beautiful Christmas cards, and Bailey is certainly a very photogenic boy :wub:

I just love their grinning faces in all the photos- they are having such fun! :)

Liz and the Monellis

oooh what fantastic pics!!! oh so jealous...wish we had snow here...

i never get bored of seeing pics like this they are great (w00t)

How could we EVER be bored with those pictures...they are fantastic Debbie.. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

I love the look on the face, first photo of your puppy :wub: thanks for sharing they are all great. :thumbsup:

(w00t) more fab whippet and snow pics im am spoilt today :cheers:

:thumbsup: Wonderful photographs Debs - looks like your gang had such a great time on their snowy racetrack! :thumbsup:

Wish we had the snow we were promised today, my boys 14 months and has

not seen proper snow................he's always amazed when it falls down , but it

hasn't stuck yet............

Wow Debs, only just seen these, what fab photos :thumbsup:

They look like they are having a blast apart from poor Otto who looks less than impressed bless him :lol:

We have had none of the white stuff down here to settle thank goodness. :)

Keep having fun :huggles:

Lovely photo's from you yet again.

Oh what fun you all had,no snow here in Somerset. :(

Fabulous photos - as always!! They look as though they are having SO much fun!!! Hope you and the gang are well :huggles:

Back