The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Another New Mating Rch / Nch Outbound

:thumbsup: good news, between 4-6 pups on the scan, looking forward to seeing this litter :cheers:

just had a phone call from Amanda, sandy ( greyhound ) got 3 pups so far 2 dogs 1 bitch, 1 black dog, 1 white dog, 1 blue bitch, and still pushing, will keep everyone upto date, :thumbsup:

it will interesting to see what bailey pups are like to a greyhound,good litter best of luck :luck:

WELL WE HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING ELSE RITCHIE JUST TOOK HER TO VETS FOR JAB TO MAKE SURE SHES PASSED EVERYTHING

PUPS ONLY REALLY SMALL HERE IS A PICCY I MANAGED TO SLY LOL

small they look big Amanda, but you are used to big lol, ( greyhound's ) they are great looking pups, will come up next week, can't wait to see them the little black dog hes lovely, not sure if i should see him, :oops: another pup, would Tony notice :b :thumbsup:

managed to sneek a few more piccys they not brill lol

you`ll have to excuse the mess in the kennel not had chance to clean up properly yet as sandy still a bit touchy lol

weighed them blue 1 is 12oz black 1 is 12oz and the white one is 9oz :D

nice looking pups,but get that kennel cleaned lad :D

ok they do look small, lol, :thumbsup: so what happened to the other 3 or 4 pups she should have had,??? to keep everyone happy, :( you know what i always say quality is far better than quantity, and you have definitely got quality with them pups :luck: good luck mick, Richie, and manda

Last edited by a moderator:
all pups spoke for sorry to those who wanted one who didnt get one

kennels now sparkling neil,von they are deffinatley quality . :cheers:

AND THE LAST ONE JUST FOR YOU GARY :)) GOOD LUCK :luck:

my new santa cruze

i want her now

:D :thumbsup: :cheers:

gary

Back